About the Sennheiser e 845
Let vocals shine in your mix
Give your singers the support they need to sound their best. The Sennheiser e 845 dynamic mic has a warm, smooth tonal response that's well-suited to the human voice. This mic features a durable metal body and internal damping to isolate handling noise. It provides uniform response both on- and off-axis for consistent sound. Extended high-frequency response and a focused supercardioid polar pattern help ensure vocal clarity and projection over other on-stage sounds. The e 845's humbucking design cancels out distracting electrical noise.
- handheld dynamic vocal microphone
- supercardioid polar pattern
- uniform on- and off-axis response
- humbucking design to eliminate low-frequency hum
- metal construction
- internal damping to isolate handling noise
- frequency response: 40-16,000 Hz
- output impedance: 350 ohms
- sensitivity: 1.8mV/Pa
- 7-5/16" length x 1-13/16" diameter
- weight: 11.6 oz.
- XLR connector
- microphone pouch
- microphone clip
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 004515
What's in the box:
- Dynamic supercardioid microphone
- Stand adapter
- 5/8"-to-3/8" Thread adapter (installed in stand adapter)
- Zippered storage bag
- Instructions for use
- Warranty booklet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser e 845
Features & specs
|Application||For live use|
|Max SPL||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser e 845 is a dynamic supercardioid microphone that is designed for vocals and speech. The microphone has a rugged metal construction for long-term reliability, and an advanced shock-mount design to reduce handling noise. The e 845 is manufactured in Germany, and comes with a swivel mic stand mount, and a zippered storage pouch.
Pickup Pattern: The e 845 has a supercardioid polar pattern, which has a narrower pickup angle than a cardioid, offering more rejection of sound from the sides and more sensitivity to sound directly behind the capsule.
Construction: The e 845 has a rugged metal body that is able to withstand the rigors of a live performance. It is resistant to shocks, and isolates handling noise. The mic is built to handle high sound pressure levels.
Mounting: The e 845 comes with a stand adapter and a removable thread adapter that allows you to attach the microphone to any microphone stand with a 5/8" or 3/8" thread.
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance: 350 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.8mV/Pa
- Dimensions: Diameter 1.848" Length 7.347"
- Weight: 12.9 ounces