About the Sennheiser e 904
Made for drums
Sennheiser's e 904 is designed to clip right onto the rim of a drum.
The Sennheiser e 904 dynamic microphone was designed to deliver vivid, powerful sound when close-miking drums and percussion. Its all-metal body holds up to rough stage use. Its compact shape and provided drum rim clip make it easy to place this mic in tight spaces around your kit. The e 904 features a humbucking design that cancels out unwanted low-frequency hum and electronic noise.
- compact dynamic microphone
- designed for drums and percussion
- cardioid polar pattern
- humbucking design to cancel interference and hum
- durable all-metal body
- XLR connector is rotated 45° for using angled cable connectors in tight spaces
- frequency response: 40-18,000 Hz
- output impedance: 350 ohms
- sensitivity: 2.0mV/Pa
- 2-1/2" long x 1-5/8" diameter
- weight: 4.4 oz.
- XLR connector
- microphone pouch
- drum rim clip
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 500200
What's in the box:
- Stand mount (attached to mic)
- Drum clamp
- Nylon carry-pouch
- Instruction manual (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
More details on the Sennheiser e 904
Features & specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Max SPL||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser E904 is a dynamic microphone designed especially for drum applications. Its compact body with integrated stand mount and included universal rim-clip make it ideal for mounting on snares and toms, especially in tight spaces. The E904's sound profile easily adapts to all percussive styles and features a very fast attack. Its robust reinforced metal housing makes it ideal for live and studio applications.
Polar Pattern: The E904 has a cardioid polar pattern, which has maximum sound pickup directly in front of it, slightly less pickup from the sides, and no pickup from the rear of the mic. This allows the mic to reject sound from other drums around it.
Connection: The E904 provides a balanced output on a standard male, 3-pin XLR connector.
Mounting: The integrated stand mount on the E904 allows approx. 180˚ of tilt and has a 3/8" threaded socket. The mic also comes with a universal drum rim-clip for easy attachment to just about any drum.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Pick-up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Length: 2.48"
- Diameter: 1.614"
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?