Sennheiser e 914
Small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Item # 143E914 | MFR # 500206
$399.99 Earn up to 400 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Consult a pro audio advisor
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the Sennheiser e 914 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Capture natural sound with a wide range of sources
The Sennheiser e 914 provides the accuracy and fast transient response that makes condenser microphones so useful, plus it has some extra tricks up its sleeve. It's ideal for live recordings and studio work that require precise detail. Use the e 914 for acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, and more. Place it overhead for recording orchestras, or over the center of a grand piano.
Versatile options are built in
A three-position sensitivity switch lets you adjust for louder instruments like a drummer's cymbals or softer ones like a nylon string guitar. A three-position bass filter switch lets you adjust for the overemphasis of low frequencies that can sometimes occur with close-miking techniques.
- general-purpose condenser microphone
- cardioid polar pattern
- 3-position bass filter switch (cut, roll-off, or flat)
- 3-position sensitivity switch (-20 dB, -10 dB, or 0 dB)
- exchangeable capsule
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- output impedance: 100 ohms
- sensitivity: 7mV/Pa
- max. SPL: 137 dB (157 dB with sensitivity switch set to -20 dB)
- 6-3/16" length x 15/16" diameter
- weight: 6.9 oz.
- XLR connector
- requires 48-volt phantom power on your mixer or audio interface
- microphone pouch
- microphone clamp
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
|Labor Warranty||10 Years|