About the Sennheiser e 945
The Sennheiser e 945 dynamic microphone delivers warm, lively sound from your lead vocalist. The mic's supercardioid polar pattern keeps other onstage sounds like guitar cabinets and drums out of your vocal channel. And the mic has a uniform response both on- and off-axis for consistent sound. A humbucking design cancels out electrical hum. The e 945's rugged construction and reliable performance make it a favorite among pro sound rental companies, touring bands, and more.
- handheld dynamic vocal microphone
- supercardioid polar pattern
- uniform on- and off-axis response
- humbucking design to eliminate low-frequency hum
- metal construction
- internal damping to isolate handling noise
- frequency response: 40-18,000 Hz
- output impedance: 350 ohms
- sensitivity: 2.0mBV/Pa
- 7-1/8" length x 1-7/8" diameter
- weight: 12.8 oz.
- XLR connector
- microphone pouch
- microphone clip
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 009422
What's in the box:
- Stand adaptor
- Nylon carry-pouch
- Instruction manual (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser e 945
Features & specs
|Application||For live use|
|Max SPL||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser E945 is a dynamic type microphone designed specifically for live vocals. It features a super-cardioid pattern and a hum compensating coil that helps reduce electrical interference. Its rugged metal construction and shock-mounted capsule provide low sensitivity to impact and handling noise, making it an ideal mic for stage use.
Polar Pattern: The E945 has a supercardioid polar pattern, which has maximum sound pickup directly in front of it with slightly less from the rear, and very little pickup from the sides of the mic, which helps it reject sound from stage monitors.
Connection: The E945 provides a balanced output on a standard male, 3-pin XLR connector.
Stand Mount: The included stand mount for the E945 allows approx. 180˚ of tilt and has a 3/8" threaded socket.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Pick-up Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Length: 7.34"
- Diameter: 1.83"
- Weight: 12.875 oz.