About the Sennheiser GSP 300
Gaming headphones with a sound pedigree
Gaming headphones with a sound pedigree
I used to spend hours on end with a controller in my hands, but I'll admit — it's been a while since my Grand Theft Auto and NBA 2K heyday. Still, while I might not be up on the latest video games, I do know headphones. And there are few companies in the personal audio world with the caché of Sennheiser. This universal GSP 300 headset works for console or PC gaming, and delivers clear sound tuned for deep bass emphasis.
Comfort and convenience
Sennheiser knows gamers need to keep their headsets on for extended periods of time. So they've added soft memory-foam padding to the GSP 300's earcups and headband. Also, the split-suspension headband system helps relieve pressure and fatigue on the sensitive areas around your ear.
There's a volume dial on the right earcup and there's an attached noise-canceling mic for clear communication with online teammates. You can flip the boom arm up to quickly mute the mic.
- over-ear, closed-back design provides noise isolation
- tuned for clear sound with deep bass emphasis
- attached noise-canceling mic
- raise boom arm to mute the mic
- volume control and mute button on right earcup
- split-suspension headband design helps relieve pressure on your head and ears
- soft memory foam earpads for comfortable gaming sessions
- 8-1/4 ft. cable with two 3.5mm miniplugs (for headphones and mic)
- double-to-single 3.5mm miniplug adapter included
- frequency response: 15-26,000 Hz
- impedance: 19 ohms
- sensitivity: 113 dB
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 507079
What's in the box:
- Over-ear gaming headset with boom microphone and attached 7' cable (dual 3.5mm plugs)
- 6" PCV 05 Console adapter (dual female 3.5mm jacks on one end and single 4-pin 3.5mm plug on other end)
- Safety Guide
Sennheiser GSP 300 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser GSP 300
Overview: The Sennheiser GSP 300 is a lightweight gaming headset for getting the most from your gaming experience. The headset features a closed design to shut out ambient noise, so you can concentrate on your game. The GSP 300 features soft XL memory foam ear pads and headband for a comfortable fit during long gaming sessions. The noise-canceling boom microphone has an adjustable arm for clear in-game communication. The dark gray GSP 300 headset has blue trim on the headband, inside the earcups, and on the boom mic. It comes with a 7' cable and an adapter that supports multiple platforms.
Earcup Design: The GSP 300's over-ear headset features soft memory foam ear pads that create an acoustic seal for excellent passive noise reduction. Sennheiser's renowned headphone technology gives greater clarity and realism to your gaming soundtrack, while the enhanced bass gives your game extra intensity. The large, integrated rotary volume control, located on the right earcup, gives you easy and fast sound level adjustment at your fingertips.
Noise-canceling Microphone: The built-in broadcast-quality microphone features advanced noise-canceling to filter out background noise so you can hear instructions and game talk clearly. The mic has a wide frequency response (10-15kHz) and a high sensitivity rating (-41 dBV/PA) for crystal-clear communications. The microphone is on a 6" boom that can be rotated so you can position it as you like. You can swing it up and out of the way when you're not using it. Raising the boom to the upright position automatically engages the microphone mute. The boom is flexible to allow you to adjust the proximity to your mouth.
Connections: The GSP 300 comes with a 7' cable with dual 3.5mm plugs for the microphone input and headphone output on your PC or Mac. The included PCV 05 adapter converts the dual plugs into a single 4-conductor 3.5mm plug for your PS4, Xbox, or other game consoles with a 3.5mm input jack.
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 15Hz - 26kHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 10Hz - 15kHz
- Impedance: 19Ω
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 113 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS
- Microphone Sensitivity: -41 dBV/PA
- Ear Cup Dimensions: Width 3.166", Height 4.369", Depth 2.374"
- Weight: 10.2 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?