Sennheiser GSP 350
Closed-back PC gaming headset with virtual Dolby® 7.1 surround sound
Our take on the Sennheiser GSP 350 by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Today's games deserve immersive sound
Video game creators and developers put a crazy amount of detail into their games. And rich, atmospheric sound can be as important to their worldbuilding as the graphics, characters, and narrative. The Sennheiser GSP 350 PC gaming headset can deliver those sophisticated soundscapes with texture and clarity. These headphones feauture high-performance drivers and built-in Dolby 7.1 surround processing for virtual wraparound sound.
That means you'll be able to pick up on subtle, directional effects — like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind from your left to right. And you can better feel those thrilling gameplay moments like a big explosion. A remote dongle built right into the cable lets you choose from different stereo and surround sound modes.
How to connect and use the headset
The Dolby 7.1 surround sound processing — and the included remote dongle — will only work on Windows PC. It requires the "Surround Sound Driver" software, available as a free download from Sennheiser. The headset connects to your computer's USB port and you can use the remote or on-screen app to toggle through the sound modes.
Comfort and convenience
Sennheiser knows gamers need to keep their headsets on for extended periods of time. So they've added soft memory-foam padding to the GSP 350's earcups and headband. Also, the split-suspension headband system helps relieve pressure and fatigue on the senstive areas around your ear.
There's a volume dial on on the right earcup and there's an attached noise-canceling mic for clear communication with online teammates. You can flip the boom arm up to quickly mute the mic.
- over-ear, closed-back design provides noise isolation
- tuned for clear sound with deep bass emphasis
- simulated Dolby® 7.1 surround sound for PC gaming
- included dongle cable lets you scroll through stereo and surround listening mode presets
- requires download of free "Surround Sound Driver" software (available only for Windows PC)
- attached noise-canceling mic
- raise boom arm to mute the mic
- volume control and mute button on right earcup
- split-suspension headband design helps relieve pressure on your head and ears
- soft memory foam earpads for comfortable gaming sessions
- 67" cable with surround sound listening dongle and USB-mini port (for attaching USB cable)
- 47" cable with USB Type A connector (for your PC)
- frequency response: 15-26,000 Hz
- impedance: 19 ohms
- sensitivity: 113 dB
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Over-ear gaming headset with boom microphone
- 6' Surround dongle cable (2.5mm sub-mini plug on one end and USB dongle on other end)
- 51" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Safety Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Sennheiser GSP 350 is a lightweight gaming headset lets you step up to the next level of your PC gaming experience. With the included Surround Dongle for PC, you can toggle between stereo and Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound, plus select one of four equalizer settings. The headset features a closed design to shut out ambient noise, so you can concentrate on your game. The GSP 350 features soft memory foam ear pads and headband for a comfortable fit during long gaming sessions. The noise-canceling boom microphone has an adjustable arm for clear in-game communication. The dark gray GSP 350 headset has red trim on the headband, inside the earcups, and on the boom mic. It comes with special USB Surround Dongle cable and a USB extension cable.
Earcup Design: The GSP 350's over-ear headset features soft memory foam ear pads that create an acoustic seal for excellent passive noise reduction. Sennheiser's renowned headphone technology gives greater clarity and realism to your gaming soundtrack, while the enhanced bass gives your game extra intensity. The large, integrated rotary volume control, located on the right earcup, gives you easy and fast sound level adjustment at your fingertips.
Noise-canceling Microphone: The built-in broadcast-quality microphone features advanced noise-canceling to filter out background noise so you can hear instructions and game talk clearly. The mic has a wide frequency response (10-15kHz) and a high sensitivity rating (-41 dBV/PA) for crystal-clear communications. The microphone is on a 6" boom that can be rotated so you can position it as you like. You can swing it up and out of the way when you're not using it. Raising the boom to the upright position automatically engages the microphone mute. The boom is flexible to allow you to adjust the proximity to your mouth.
Surround Dongle Cable: The GSP 350 comes with the special Surround Dongle cable which converts your 2-channel gaming audio to immersive 7.1-channel Dolby Surround Sound. Using Sennheiser's software interface, you can tailor the experience to your skill level and sound preferences. Four selectable equalizer settings are available: Game, eSport, Music, and Off. The 6' Surround Dongle cable has a Micro-B USB port. The included USB extension cable provides an extra 4+ feet of length to plug into your PC. Optional cables are available from Sennheiser that allow you to use the headphones on other platforms in analog mode, including Mac, consoles, and mobile devices. The Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound software is for PC only.
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 15Hz - 26kHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 10Hz - 15kHz
- Impedance: 19Ω
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 113 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS
- Microphone Sensitivity: -41 dBV/PA
- Ear Cup Dimensions: Width 3.107", Height 4.312", Depth 2.288"
- Weight: 9.2 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.