About the Sennheiser GSP 600
Textured sound for serious gamers
Sennheiser uses their signature dynamic drivers to deliver detailed, powerful sound.
Textured sound for serious gamers
Booming explosions are nice and all, but professional gamers also need their headsets to deliver sound with real nuance and sense of space. After all, the most advanced players rely on the directional and spatial cues they hear as much as what they see on-screen. Sennheiser's GSP 600 headset offers the clear, detailed sound that we've come to expect from the renowned German headphone-maker.
The company has been refining their sound for decades. Their dynamic drivers deliver well-balanced sound with spot-on imaging, so gamers can hear far-off noises and pinpoint opponents' footsteps. And about those explosions? The GSP 600's closed-back design reinforces the bass for maximum impact.
Professional gamers need to wear their headsets for extended periods of time. So Sennheiser designed the GSP 600's headband to relieve the stress on your head and ears. It uses a two-axis hinge system that allows you to adjust and customize the fit.
They've added memory-foam padding to the earcups and headband, and lined them with real leather. And along with the sonic advantages of the open-air design, their increase airflow keeps your ears from overheating.
Convenient communication and control
There's a volume dial on on the right earcup and there's an attached noise-canceling mic for clear communication with online teammates. You can flip the boom arm up to quickly mute the mic.
- over-ear, closed-back design provides noise isolation
- reinforces deep bass impact
- drivers tuned to deliver detailed, accurate sound
- Sennheiser's "Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement" (E.A.R.) design helps provide directional and spatial awareness cues
- attached noise-canceling mic
- raise boom arm to mute the mic
- volume control and mute button on right earcup
- adjustable headband with 2-axis hinge system for proper fit
- real leather earpads filled with memory foam
- two detachable cables:
- 8-1/4 ft. cable with two 3.5mm miniplugs (for headphones and mic)
- 5 ft. cable with single 3.5mm miniplug
- frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz
- impedance: 28 ohms
- sensitivity: 112 dB
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 507263
What's in the box:
- Over-ear gaming headset with boom microphone
- 8' GSA 505 PC cable (2.5mm sub mini plug on one end and two 3.5mm mini plugs on other end)
- 54" GSA 506 Console cable (2.5mm sub mini plug on one end and a right-angled 3.5mm plug on other end)
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide
- Surround Sound reborn promo card
Sennheiser GSP 600 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser GSP 600
Overview: The Sennheiser GSP 600 is a premium headset for professional gamers that gives you an immersive gaming experience. It features a closed design to shut out ambient noise, so you can concentrate on your game. The GSP 600 features a new dual-axis metal hinge system, with an adjustable headband to give you a comfortable fit for hours at a time. The noise-canceling boom microphone has a bendable arm for perfect adjustment. The GSP 600 comes with interchangeable cables to support multiple platforms.
Note: Some Xbox One users may also require the Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter.
Earcup Design: The GSP 600's over-ear headset features soft memory foam ear pads with a cool suede-like material to keep the pads from sticking to your skin, even during long gaming sessions. The edges of the ear cup are covered with a leatherette material for improved passive noise reduction. The large, integrated rotary volume control, located on the right earcup, gives you easy and fast sound level adjustment at your fingertips.
Noise-canceling Microphone: The built-in broadcast-quality microphone features advanced noise-canceling to filter out background noise so you can hear instructions and game talk clearly. The bi-directional mic has a wide frequency response (10-18kHz) and a high sensitivity rating (-47 dBV/PA) for crystal-clear communications. The microphone is on a 6" boom that can be rotated so you can position it as you like. You can swing it up and out of the way when you're not using it. Raising the boom to the upright position automatically engages the microphone mute. The boom is flexible to allow you to adjust the proximity to your mouth.
Connections: The GSP 600 comes with two interchangeable, fabric-covered cables that support multiple platforms. The 8' GSA 505 PC cable has dual 3.5mm plugs for the microphone input and headphone output on your PC or Mac. The 4.5' GSA 506 Console cable features a right-angled, 4-conductor 3.5mm plug for your PS4 and other game consoles with a 3.5mm input jack.
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 10Hz - 30kHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 10Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 28Ω
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 112 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS
- Microphone Sensitivity: -47 dBV/PA
- Ear Cup Dimensions: Width 3.432", Height 4.591", Depth 2.509"
- Weight: 14 ounces