About the Sennheiser HD 25
A proven classic
For over 25 years, Sennheiser's HD 25 on-ear monitoring headphones have been a staple for professional DJs and sound engineers. Comfortable, lightweight, and robust, these high-performance headphones attenuate background noise for exceptional performance in loud environments. A rotating earcup enables easy single-ear listening when you need to pay attention to ambient sounds. Whether you're working at a club, in a studio, or just enjoying your favorite music on the go, the HD 25s give you clear, accurate sound.
- on-ear design with padded earcups
- adjustable padded headband
- closed earcup design
- offers high attenuation of background noise
- frequency response: 16-22,000 Hz
- rotating ear cup for single-ear listening
- lightweight aluminum voice coils for high sensitivity (120 dB)
- removable 4.9-foot single-sided cord with 3.5mm stereo minijack (replacement cord available from the manufacturer)
- 1/4" adapter included for full-size headphone jacks
- impedance: 70 ohms
- weight: 4.9 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 506909
What's in the box:
- On-ear headphones (black) with attached 58" cable (right-angled 3.5mm plug)
- Screw-on 3.5mm-to-1/4" plug adapter
Sennheiser HD 25 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser HD 25
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.783" x 2.783"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Frequency Response||16-22k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser HD 25 supra aural (on-the-ear) headphones are extraordinarily lightweight and comfortable. This allows you to wear them for long periods of time without fatigue. The headphones are ideal for DJs, studio monitoring, and sound booths. The HD 25s have a non-detachable 58" straight cable with a right-angled 3.5mm plug. A 3.5mm-to-6.3mm adapter for use with audio equipment that has a standard 1/4" headphone jack.
Closed Design: The HD 25 headphones feature a closed design to isolate external noise. This allows you to have an enjoyable listening experience in the quiet of your living room, on a commuter train, or in the workplace. The adjustable headband and soft ear pads provide hours of comfort for extended listening.
Aluminum Voice Coils: The headphones are equipped with lightweight aluminum voice coils, which makes them very lightweight, but also makes them capable of handling very high sound pressure levels. The high sensitivity enable them to perform well in loud environments.
Rotating Ear Cup: One of the ear cups can be rotated nearly 90° in either direction, enabling you to listen with one ear, if you desire.
- Frequency Response (Headphone): 16Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 70Ω
- Power Handling: 200mW
- Max Sound Pressure Level (active): 120dB
- THD (1kHz/1Vrms): <0.03%
- Weight: 5.8 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?