About the Sennheiser HD 25 Plus
A proven classic, with a few extra perks
For over 25 years, Sennheiser's HD 25 on-ear monitoring headphones have been a staple for professional DJs and sound engineers. The HD 25 Plus brings you the classic performance and minimalist styling of the original HD 25s, plus some additional accessories. You'll get a second, coiled detachable cable, a pair of soft velour ear pads, and a convenient pouch for storage and transportation. Comfortable, lightweight, and robust, these high-performance headphones attenuate background noise for exceptional performance in loud environments. A rotating ear cup enables easy single-ear listening when you need to pay attention to ambient sounds.
- on-ear design with padded earcups
- adjustable padded headband
- closed earcup design
- offers high attenuation of background noise
- frequency response: 16-22,000 Hz
- rotating ear cup for single-ear listening
- lightweight aluminum voice coils for high sensitivity (120 dB)
- removable 4.9-foot single-sided cord with 3.5mm stereo minijack (replacement cord available from the manufacturer)
- 1/4" adapter included for full-size headphone jacks
- impedance: 70 ohms
- includes an extra coiled cable, an extra pair of soft velour ear pads, and a storage pouch
- weight: 4.9 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 506908
What's in the box:
- On-ear headphones with attached 4' coiled cord (3.5mm plug)
- 3.5mm-to-6.3mm (1/8" to 1/4") Screw-on plug adapter (installed)
- 63" straight cord (right angled 3.5mm plug)
- Plastic cable brackets (2 pieces)
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Storage pouch
Sennheiser HD 25 Plus reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser HD 25 Plus
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.721" x 2.721"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Frequency Response||16-22k Hz|
|Cord Length||48" + 63"|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser HD 25 Plus supra aural (on-the-ear) headphones are extraordinarily lightweight and comfortable. This allows you to wear them for long periods of time without fatigue. The headphones are ideal for DJs, recording, and outdoor applications. The HD 25 Plus comes with two interchangeable cables--one coiled and one straight, a 3.5-to-6.3mm adapter, two spare ear pads, and a handy carrying pouch.
Closed Design: The HD 25 Plus headphones feature a closed design to isolate external noise. This allows you to shut out the sound of the club as your cue your next song, or enjoy listening in the quiet of your living room, on a commuter train, or in the workplace. The adjustable headband and soft ear pads provide hours of comfort for extended listening.
Aluminum Voice Coils: The headphones are equipped with lightweight aluminum voice coils, which makes them very lightweight, but also makes them capable of handling very high sound pressure levels. The high sensitivity enable them to perform well in loud environments.
Swiveling Ear Cup: Both of the ear cups can be swiveled nearly 360°, enabling you to listen with one ear, if you desire.
Cables: The headphones come with a coiled cable that stretches from 1 meter to 3 meters. It has a straight 3.5mm plug. Also included is a 1.5 meter straight cable with a right angled 3.5mm plug. A screw-on 3.5-to-6.3mm adapter is included, and can be used with either cable. The cables are asymmetrical, attaching to one side of the headphones, with the longer length tucked into the headband and plugged into the other ear cup.
- Frequency Response (Headphone): 16Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 70Ω
- Power Handling: 200mW
- Max Sound Pressure Level (active): 120dB
- THD (1kHz/1Vrms): <0.3%
- Weight: 8.5 ounces (with coiled cord)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked