About the Sennheiser HD 4.30g
Well-padded headphones with a sound pedigree
We've carried Sennheiser for so long, I often assume they're a household name. But if you don't know this celebrated headphone maker, they've been at it for over 70 years. So even grabbing a so-called "entry-level" pair of their wireless headphones should promise you good performance. These comfortable and affordable over-ears deliver strong Sennheiser sound with deep bass.
- over-the-ear, closed-back design
- 32mm drivers deliver clear sound tuned for strong bass
- folding design for portability
- durable headband and soft, ergonomic earpads
- detachable 59-inch cable with angled miniplug
- in-line 3-button remote/mic for music and phone calls
- compatible with Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG, Sony, and other Android™ device
- cloth storage pouch
- frequency response: 18-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 120 dB
- impedance: 18 ohms
- 6.4 ounces
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 506779
What's in the box:
- Over-the-ear headphones (black) optimized for Android devices
- 59" Cable with in-line remote/mic and right-angled 3.5mm plug (attached to headphones)
- Cloth storage pouch
Sennheiser HD 4.30g reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser HD 4.30g
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.111" x 3.543"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||18-22k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser HD 4.30G over-the-ear headphones are lightweight and comfortable to wear during long listening sessions. The detachable 59" single-sided cable has an in-line 3-button remote and microphone that is optimized for Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices for controlling your music and phone calls. The HD 4.30G's ear cups fold in for easy storage in the supplied cloth pouch when you're finished listening.
Optimized for Android: The HD 4.30G's 3-button remote is optimized for music playback and controlling calls on Samsung Galaxy smartphones, as well as LG, HTE, Sony, and other Android tablets and smartphones. It has an integrated microphone that lets you carry on clear conversations. The outer buttons control volume up and down, while the center button lets you play/pause your music and skip to the next track, plus accept or reject incoming phone calls.
Note: The HD 4.30G has limited functionality with iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. The Sennheiser HD 4.30i headphones are optimized for Apple iOS devices.
Closed Design: The HD 4.30G headphones feature a closed design and around-the-ear pads to isolate external noise. This allows you to enjoy listening in the quiet of your living room, or in the workplace. The headphones deliver powerful bass without overpowering the mids and highs.
Stylish: The elegant look of the HD 4.30G is highlighted by the classic black ear cups and headband with anthracite elements. The adjustable headband and soft leatherette ear pads provide hours of comfort for extended listening.
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 18Ω
- Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz/1 Vrms): 120dB
- THD (1 kHz/100dB): <0.5%
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
1 question already asked