About the Sennheiser HD 600
An audiophile favorite
An audiophile favorite
A long-time favorite among discerning listeners, the HD 600 headphones are an excellent choice for pro-audio recording engineers and home audiophile music lovers alike. Sennheiser's exacting design standards and construction quality ensure outstanding performance. The HD 600s will dazzle you with their ability to convey music's dynamics and emotion. Deep, effortless bass anchors your listening experience while the headphones' rich midrange and airy treble help render instruments from acoustic bass to soprano saxophone and electric guitars with stunning realism.
Superb driver design delivers high-definition sound
The HD 600s' drivers boast lightweight aluminum voice coils for superb accuracy and fast transient response. You'll experience wide, open sound that complements everything from sweeping orchestral arrangements to high-impact movie soundtracks. The metal mesh on the back of the earcups leaves them open to provide added spaciousness and prevent unwanted vibrations from coloring the sound. The Kevlar-reinforced, oxygen-free copper cord ensures clean signal transfer.
The elliptically shaped velour earpads fit gently but snugly over the ear. The padded adjustable headband and earcups make these 'phones ideal for long hours of comfortable music listening.
- over-the-ear design with adjustable padded headband
- open-back, metal mesh covered ear cups for spacious and transparent sound
- exceptionally comfortable fit with replaceable velour earpads
- deep, balanced bass output
- computer optimized magnet systems for minimum distortion
- lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure accuracy and fast transient response
- frequency response: 16-30,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- impedance: 300 ohms
- 10-foot detachable, Kevlar-reinforced, oxygen-free copper cable with 3.5mm headphone plug
- includes full-size stereo plug adapter
- weight: 9.2 oz. (without cable)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 4465
What's in the box:
- HD 600 headphones with attached 10' straight cord (3.5mm plug)
- Snap-on 3.5mm-to-1/4" adapter (attached)
- Instructions for Use
- Document of Warranty
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment declaration
- Hinged hard storage case
Sennheiser HD 600 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser HD 600
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.687" x 4.301"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||12-39k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser HD 600 audiophile-grade headphones are optimized for high-resolution recordings, and are ideal for active listening sessions or master engineering work. They utilize several high-end technologies to provide superb performance in any environment.
"Open-Aire" Design: The HD 600 headphones feature an "open-aire" design to give you an exceptionally natural, spatial, and accurate sound. Opposite of a closed, noise-isolating earcup, the HD 600s have high-quality, open metal mesh grilles behind the transducers for an extremely transparent sound.
Internal Components: The headphones utilize a computer-optimized magnet system to minimize harmonic and intermodulation distortion. Neodymium-ferrous magnets give you optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response. Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response.
Headphone Cable: The HD 600 headphones come with a detachable, 10-foot oxygen-free copper (OFC) cable, reinforced with Kevlar fibers for strength and to eliminate contact noise. The cable is terminated with a 3.5mm miniplug, and comes with a 1/4" adapter.
Storage Case: The HD 600 has a handsome, hinged case with cut-out foam padding for storage of your headphones and attached cable.
- Frequency Response: 16-30kHz (-3dB); 12-38kHz (-10dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 300Ω
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 97dB
- Weight: 9.2 ounces