About the Sennheiser HDR 120
Add an extra HDR 120 headset (or even two or three) to your Sennheiser RS 135-9 wireless headphone system and share the fun. Its open design delivers warm, detailed sound with plenty of bass. Cushioned earpads and headband make it comfortable to wear for hours.
- add-on headset for use with Sennheiser's RS 135-9 wireless headphone system (sold separately)
- RF wireless receiving range: up to 328 feet
- each headset features a volume control, on/off switch, and tuning button
- frequency response: 22-19,500 Hz
- headphones use 2 "AAA" NiMH rechargeable batteries (included)
- requires transmitter/base-station from RS 135-9 system for use
- headset weight: 8.1 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 009931
What's in the box:
- HDR-120 Wireless on-the-ear headset
- 2 "AAA" Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (1.2V/600 mAh)
- Instructions (English/ German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Dutch/ Finnish/ Greek)
- RS 120 connection diagram
Sennheiser HDR 120 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser HDR 120
Overview: The HDR 120 can be used as an additional headset for the Sennheiser RS 135-9 wireless headphone system with an open air, on-ear design. They are also compatible with the RS 120 and RS 110 wireless headphone systems.
Batteries: Power for the headset is provided by two rechargeable "AAA" batteries (included) that fit into a compartment in the headset. The batteries are recharged whenever the headset is placed on the transmitter included with the RS 135-9 system. Fully charged batteries have an operating time of approximately 20 hours. The RS 135-9 system manual recommends an initial charging of 24 hours before the batteries are first used, after that the normal charging time is approximately 18 hours.
Note: Only rechargeable batteries should be used.
- Volume: thumbwheel volume adjustment; on the right earcup
- Tuning: tune the headset to the transmitter for the clearest reception; on the right earcup
- Power: turn the headset on/off; on the left earcup
- Reception Frequency: 926-928 MHz
- Modulation: FM stereo
- Frequency Response: 22-19,500 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 106 dB
- Weight: 8.1 oz
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
4 questions already asked