About the Sennheiser HDR 175
Grab an extra headset for the Sennheiser RS 175 wireless headphone system and let two people enjoy the same show or movie. Buttons on the right earcup let you enhance soundtracks by choosing from two virtual surround sound modes. There's also a bass boost button. Sennheiser's wireless link technology gives you a listening range of up to 328 feet, and you can pair two headsets to the transmitter at once.
- add-on headset for use only with Sennheiser's RS 165, 175, 185, or 195 wireless headphone systems (sold separately)
- two headsets can be used with a single transmitter
- wireless range: up to 328 feet (line of sight)
- selectable virtual surround sound modes add depth and atmosphere to movies and shows
- dynamic bass boost button increases low-frequency response
- automatic pairing to transmitter for hassle-free operation
- frequency response: 17-22,000 Hz
- includes 2 "AAA" NiMH rechargeable batteries for the headphones (standard "AAA" may also be used)
- requires transmitter/base-station from RS 175 system for use
- weight: 10.9 oz. (with batteries)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 505582
What's in the box:
- HDR 175 Over-the-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 2 "AAA" rechargeable batteries (1.2V 820mAh)
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide
- Compliance Information
Sennheiser HDR 175 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser HDR 175
Overview: The HDR 175 is an additional (or replacement) headset for the Sennheiser RS 175 wireless headphone system. The HDR 175 headphones do not include the necessary transmitter (TR 175), and cannot operate without it.
Headphone Design: The HDR 175 wireless headphones feature a circum-aural (around-the-ear), closed design to significantly reduce background noise. The soft-padded ear cups and headband provide hours of listening comfort. The headphones have controls on the right ear cup: power on/off, volume up, volume down, surround (to activate Virtual Surround Sound), and bass (to activate the Dynamic Bass Boost feature). With the batteries installed, the HDR 175 headphones weigh approximately 10.9 ounces.
Rechargeable Batteries: The headphones are powered by the two included "AAA" rechargeable NiMH batteries (1.2V, 820mAh). The batteries fully charge in approximately 8.5 hours, when placed on the top of the TR 175 transmitter (included with the RS 175 system). Battery life is approximately 18 hours of use. Standard, non-rechargeable "AAA" batteries may be used in the headphones, but the headphones must not be placed on the charging cradle.
Auto Power Off: If there is no signal from the transmitter for more than 5 minutes, the headphones automatically switch to standby mode.
- Reception Frequency: 2.4-2.48 GHz
- Modulation: 8-FSK Digital
- Frequency Response: 17Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum SPL: 114 dB at 1 kHz, 3% THD
- THD: < 0.5% at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Earcup Dimensions: Width 3.491" Height 4.176" Depth 2.365"
- Weight: 10.9 oz (with batteries)
3 questions already asked