About the Sennheiser Momentum In-ear Wireless
On-trend wireless headphones with a sound pedigree
The Sennheiser Momentum In-ear Wireless in-ear headphones feature a neckband covered with soft, comfortable leather.
On-trend wireless headphones with a sound pedigree
Our customers have loved Sennheiser headphones for years, and neckband-style Bluetooth earbuds are currently a top trend. Sennheiser's Momentum In-ear Wireless (formerly known as the HD 1) combines these two popular choices into one great set of portable headphones. The sturdy neckband stabilizes the earbuds so that they feel light and secure as you move around. And music plays wirelessly from your phone.
Looks good on the go
Part of Sennheiser's fashion-conscious Momentum product line, these headphones feature some nice design touches. The neckband is covered with handsome, ultra-soft stitched leather. It's subtle and elegant-looking, balanced against the flashier, mirrored-chrome earpieces.
Stay in control
The design isn't just about good looks — there's some neat functionality, too. If you get a phone call, the neckband will actually vibrate to alert you. You can answer it through the headphones' built-in mic. There are controls for music and phone calls right on the neckband, so you should rarely have to fish your phone out of your bag or pocket.
Energetic sound, rich in detail
Since these are Sennheiser headphones, you know sound quality was a top priority, too. Powerful dynamic drivers dish out lively sound that's nicely balanced. Each earbud features an acoustic "tunnel" made of stainless steel that carries the sound from the driver directly into your ear canal.
Comfortable ear tips that stay in place
Soft, flexible ear tips are included. You can choose from four different sizes, so you should be able to find the right fit. They help keep the headphones securely in place while keeping external sound out.
- built-in Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX® decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- NFC-compatible for one-touch pairing with compatible devices
- earbud cables connect to a rigid neckband covered with ultra-soft leather
- neckband vibrates for phone call notification
- attractive mirrored-chrome earbuds
- dynamic drivers deliver rich, natural sound with powerful bass
- custom-machined stainless steel acoustic chamber for tonal precision
- rechargeable battery offers up to 10 hours of listening
- three-button remote on neckband for controlling music and phone calls
- built-in microphone for making phone calls
- includes four pairs of ear tips to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- USB charging cable
- zip-up carrying case
- frequency response: 15-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 112 dB
- impedance: 18 ohms
- weight: 11 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 507353
What's in the box:
- Neckband in-ear wireless headphones
- 4 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pr installed)
- 51" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Zippered storage case
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide
- Compliance Information
Sennheiser Momentum In-ear Wireless reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser Momentum In-ear Wireless
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.477" x 0.477"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||15-22k Hz|
|Cord Length||9" ea side|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser Momentum M2 IEBT in-ear wireless headphones are lightweight and comfortable, and have a soft leather neckband. The ear buds are the same as the Momentum passive in-ear headphones with their durable metal construction. The custom-machined stainless steel acoustic pipe gives you high-performance audio reproduction with rich, detailed sound. The Momentum M2 IEBT in-ear wireless headphones feature Bluetooth with NFC one-touch pairing, and come with a USB charging cable, and a semi-hard zippered storage case.
Design: The Momentum in-ear wireless headphones are equipped with high-performance dynamic drivers, housed in an ergonomic ear bud that is angled at 15°. The neckband is made of luxurious, ultra-soft sheepskin nappa leather, and comfortably rests at the base of your neck. The ear buds are attached to the neckband by 9" wires.
Bluetooth 4.1: With Bluetooth 4.1, the Momentum M2 IEBT in-ear wireless headphones give you freedom from cables. They are compatible with Qualcomm apt-X and AAC codec support for high-fidelity sound. Supported profiles include A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP. NFC One-touch pairing lets you immediately connect to your compatible Android devices. You can even pair up to two devices at once. When you don't want to go wireless, you can connect the M2 IEBT in-ear wireless to your computer via USB and listen to your music while the battery charges. (On-board controls do not function when the headphones are plugged in via USB.)
Ear Sleeves: The Momentum in-ear wireless headphones come with four sizes of silicone ear sleeves (XS, S, M, L) to assure you'll find the perfect fit.
Remote/Microphone: The Momentum in-ear wireless headphones has on-board controls and a microphone on the neckband. The 3-button remote lets you control volume, music playback (play, pause, play next song, play previous song), and phone functions (accept call, end call, reject call, voice control). The built-in omni-directional microphone lets you carry on your phone conversations with clarity. The headphones provide voice notification of the pairing status and low-battery warnings. The neckband also offers vibration alerts for incoming calls.
Battery: The headphones are equipped with a built-in Lithium-Polymer battery (170mAh) to give you a full 10 hours of playback from a 1.5 hour charge. The battery charges via the supplied Micro USB cable.
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 15Hz - 22kHz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Ear Buds: 0.477" diameter, 0.994" depth
- Neckband: 6.375" width, 0.727" height, 7" depth, 9" cable length (each side)
- Weight: 1.8 ounces
2 questions already asked