About the Sennheiser Momentum Free
Wireless headphones with a sound pedigree
Wireless headphones with a sound pedigree
Sennheiser made this version of their popular Momentum wireless earbuds (also known as the HD 1) for those who prefer the "wrap around cord" style over a neckband. They feature the same energetic sound that's rich in musical detail. Tiny, powerful dynamic drivers dish out lively sound that's nicely balanced. Each earbud features an acoustic "tunnel" made of stainless steel that carries the sound from the driver directly into your ear canal.
Looks good on the go
These headphones are part of Sennheiser's fashion-conscious Momentum product line — so they feature some nice design touches. The cord connecting the earbuds is low-key and subtle. It's nicely balanced against the flashier, mirrored-chrome earpieces.
Stay in control
The design isn't just about good looks — there's some neat functionality, too. If you get a phone call, you can answer it through the headphones' built-in mic. There is a three-button remote for music and phone calls, so you should rarely have to fish your phone out of your bag or pocket.
Comfortable ear tips that stay in place
Soft, flexible ear tips are included. You can choose from four different sizes, so you should be able to find the right fit. They help keep the headphones securely in place while keeping external sound out.
- built-in Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX® decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- NFC-compatible for one-touch pairing with compatible devices
- attractive mirrored-chrome earbuds
- dynamic drivers deliver rich, natural sound with powerful bass
- custom-machined stainless steel acoustic chamber for tonal precision
- rechargeable battery offers up to six hours of listening
- three-button remote for controlling music and phone calls
- built-in microphone for making phone calls
- includes four pairs of ear tips to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- cable connecting earpieces can be adjusted with included cable management clip
- USB charging cable
- zip-up carrying case
- frequency response: 15-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 118 dB
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 507490
What's in the box:
- Wireless in-ear headphones with 24" connecting cable and in-line mic/remote
- 4 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 27" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Zippered leather case
- Quick Guide
- Compliance Information
- Safety Guide
Sennheiser Momentum Free reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser Momentum Free
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.478" x 0.478"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||15-22k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser Momentum Free (M2 IEBT SW) in-ear neckband-style wireless headphones are lightweight and comfortable, with a 24" connecting cable. The ear buds feature durable metal construction with custom-machined stainless steel sound tunnels. The Momentum Free in-ear wireless headphone features Bluetooth (4.2), and comes with a USB charging cable, and a zippered leather storage case.
Design: The Momentum Free in-ear wireless headphones are equipped with high-performance dynamic drivers, housed in an ergonomic ear bud that is angled at 15°. The connecting cable has an in-line remote and microphone for controlling your music playback and phone calls. The backs of the ear buds contain magnets for connecting them together when not in use to prevent tangles.
Bluetooth 4.2: With Bluetooth 4.2, the Momentum Free in-ear wireless headphones give you freedom from cables. They are compatible with Qualcomm apt-X and AAC codec support for high-fidelity sound. Supported profiles include A2DP (ver.1.2), AVRCP (ver.1.4), HSP (ver.1.2), and HFP (ver.1.6) - HD Voice (or higher). In addition, apt-X Low Latency keeps your audio and video in perfect sync while you're watching videos on your device.
Ear Tips: The Momentum Free in-ear wireless headphones come with four sizes of silicone ear tips (XS, S, M, L) to assure you'll find the perfect fit.
Remote/Microphone: The Momentum Free in-ear wireless headphones has an in-line, 3-button remote with music/phone call controls and a microphone. The remote features the following controls:
|Button||Duration||Phone Functions||Music Functions|
|1x||Accepts/ends call||Plays/pauses a track|
|Accepts incoming call and ends the active call|
|1 sec||Rejects call||---|
|Transfers call between headphones and phone|
|2x||Accepts incoming call and places active call on hold||---|
|Toggles between calls|
|3x||Activates voice control||---|
|+ Button||1x||Increases the volume||Increases the volume|
|1 sec||---||Plays the next track|
|- Button||1x||Decreases the volume||Decreases the volume|
|1 sec||---||Plays the previous track|
Battery: The headphones are equipped with a built-in Lithium-Polymer battery (3.7-volts, 100mAh) to give you a full 6 hours of playback from a 1.5 hour charge. The battery charges via the supplied Micro USB cable.
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 15Hz - 22kHz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz/0 dBFS)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Ear Buds: 0.478" diameter, 1.034" depth
- Neckband: 24" length
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
1 question already asked