About the Sennheiser Portable Interview Set
Room to talk
Room to talk
Sennheiser has created the XSW-D Series as a small, lightweight, easy-to-use solution for videographers and musicians who want the flexibility of wireless without the hassle and expense of a big, bulky transmitter and receiver. This XSW-D Portable Interview Set replaces the cable that connects your digital SLR camera to your microphone, bringing the flexibility of a wireless mic to your on-camera interviews.
Light and compact
The Portable Interview Set features compact, lightweight transmitter and receiver modules that are simple to set up. The modules are paired at the factory, so they're ready to go as soon as you power them up, and they fit easily into your equipment case. You can have up to four transmitters paired to the receiver simultaneously, but only one transmitter can be used at a time.
The Portable Interview Set's transmitter plugs directly into any dynamic microphone with a standard 3-pin XLR socket. Its companion receiver mounts to your digital SLR camera's cold shoe accessory mount with a convenient adapter, and plugs into the camera's audio input jack using a short coiled cable. The transmitter and receiver are powered by internal lithium-ion batteries with up to five hours of battery life per charge — you can recharge the batteries using the included USB-A to USB-C cable. A single control button serves as an on/off switch and also allows you to mute either module.
The system broadcasts at 2.4 GHz for a crystal-clear connection and has a maximum range of up to 250 feet (75 meters), giving you plenty of room to work. When you're ready for a small, lightweight solution for getting your mic and camera to talk to each other, why not have a word with the Portable Interview Set?
- package includes transmitter (female XLR); receiver, coiled cable, cold shoe mount, and charging cable
- digital wireless system for on-camera interviews
- receiver connects to SLR cameras with 1/8" input
- transmitter plugs into any dynamic microphone (not included) with an XLR connector
- operating range: 250 feet (line of sight)
- operates on 2.4 GHz frequency band
- built-in Li-Ion batteries with up to 5 hours life per charge
- transmitter: 4"L x 1"W x 1-1/8" D
- receiver: 3-3/8"W x 1"H x 1-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 508489
More details on the Sennheiser Portable Interview Set