About the Sennheiser RR 5000
Grab an extra TV listening headset — or two, or three
Have friends or family members who want to use your Sennheiser RS 5000 wireless TV listening system? Add up to three extra RR 5000 headsets, and you can all enjoy the same show or movie — at your personalized volume levels. The RS 5000's transmitter can wirelessly connect to as many as four of these headsets. Each has its own volume controls, a "Speech Intelligibility" button to boost dialogue, and a battery life of up to 12 hours.
- add-on headset for use only with the Sennheiser RS 5000 wireless TV listening system
- up to four headsets can be used with a single transmitter
- RF wireless transmitter range: up to 200 feet
- lightweight lanyard receiver with attached in-ear headphones
- two pairs of silicon eartips for proper fit and comfort
- large volume buttons and "Speech Intelligibility" button for boosting dialogue
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of operation
- battery status LED
- turns off automatically when not in use
- docks on the RS 5000's transmitter to charge (one headset can dock at a time)
- radio frequency: 2.4-2.48 GHz
- frequency response: 15-16,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 125 dB
- weight: 1.16 ounces
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 506824
What's in the box:
- RR 5000 Wireless "stethoset" headphones
- 2 Pairs of silicone rubber ear pads (1 pair installed)
- Magnetic battery charger with attached 36" cord
- AC adapter with attached 58" DC output cord (DC output: 5V 1A)
- 4 AC plug adapters (No Amer / Euro / UK / Australia)
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide
- Compliance Information
More details on the Sennheiser RR 5000
Overview: The Sennheiser RR 5000 headphones are an accessory to the RS 5000 Digital Wireless TV Headphone System. They operate in the 2.4 GHz RF band, and cannot be used without the TR 5000 Transmitter. The RS 5000 system can enhance your TV watching experience by providing clear, intelligible audio of your favorite programs. The RR 5000 "stethoset" receiver includes an extra pair of ear pads and a magnetic battery charger. Up to 4 RR 5000 headphones can be used simultaneously with a TR 5000 transmitter.
RR 5000: With a range of up to 200 feet, the RR 5000 wireless "stethoset" receiver allows you to move around freely while you watch TV. The headset receiver automatically turns on/off when you put it on and take it off. It has a built-in Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery (3.7V, 350mAh) with a typical operating time of up to 12 hours. The RR 5000 features replaceable silicone rubber ear pads, available in two sizes for the proper fit. The "stethoset" receiver has an on-board volume control and Speech Intelligibility button.
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 16 kHz
- Max SPL: 125 dB at 1 kHz, 3% THD
- THD: < 0.5% at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Battery: Operating Time: up to 12 hours; Charging Time: up to 3 hours
- Dimensions: Width 4.01" Height 10.433" Depth 0.91"
- Weight: 2.2 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?