About the Sennheiser XSW 1-CI1-A
Freedom to rock
Freedom to rock
When you're rocking out onstage, a wireless system gives you the freedom to move and eliminates nasty shocks from grounding problems. You'll want a system that's easy to set up and gives you the sound you need without breaking the bank. Sennheiser's XSW 1-Cl1 wireless instrument system offers their legendary sound quality in a simple-to-use system that's easy on your budget.
Hours of power
The XSW 1-Cl1 system includes the EM-XSW 1 receiver and the SK-XSW bodypack transmitter, which connects to your instrument with an included 1/4" to 1/8" cable. The transmitter runs for up to ten hours on two AA batteries, while four-stage indicators monitor your battery's charge level.
The receiver scans automatically for available frequencies and syncs with the transmitter automatically via an infrared interface. The receiver's true diversity reception gives you a dependable connection with the transmitter, while the frequency bank system offers 10 compatible frequencies per bank for simple matching. The receiver's rugged ABS case protects it from the bumps of life on stage.
- wireless instrument system with bodypack transmitter and single-channel receiver
- includes power supply, instrument cable, and two AA batteries
- transmitter and receiver displays monitor battery life
- battery life: up to ten hours on two AA batteries
- frequency response: 50-16,000 Hz
- receiver: 7-7/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 5"D
- transmitter: 2-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H x 1-1/16"D
- receiver: 12 oz.
- transmitter: 3-3/8 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 506994
What's in the box:
- One EMXSW1 Wireless receiver
- One SK-XSW bodypack transmitter
- 45" Instrument cable (1/4" plug on one end 1/8" w/locking collar on other end)
- NT 12-5 CW Power supply w/70" cord (DC output: 12V/ 500mA)
- 3 Outlet adapters for power supply (USA
- 2 AA batteries
- Specification booklet (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
- Quickstart guide
- Safety guide (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
- Frequency chart
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser XSW 1-CI1-A
Overview: The Sennheiser XSW 1-CI1 is an easy to use wireless transmitter system designed for guitarists and bassists, featuring a compact bodypack transmitter and a 45" instrument cable that includes a 1/4" instrument plug on one end and an 1/8" transmitter plug with locking collar on the other end. The updated receiver features a clean and intuitive front panel that allows you to simply power it on and let its automatic frequency management do the rest.
System: Operating in the A frequency range (548 - 572 MHz), the system utilizes wideband FM with up to 24 MHz of switching bandwidth. Eight frequency banks are available, each with up to 10 factory preset channels. The overall signal-to-noise ratio is ≥ 103dBA with THD at ≤0.9%.
Transmitter Bodypack: The SK-XSW bodypack is a belt worn, compact, wireless transmitter. It features an easy-access top mounted Mute On/Off switch along with a Power Indicator LED, a 5" antenna, and a 1/8" socket for the instrument plug. A small LCD on the front of the transmitter can display the Bank and Channel numbers along with the Operating Frequency and a Battery Level meter. A fold-down front panel allows access to the battery compartment for the 2 included AA batteries along with the Power button and a 4-position attenuation switch for different levels of signals: 0dB, -10dB,-20dB, and -30dB.
Receiver: The EM-XSW1 receiver operates on the double superheterodyne principle and offers diversity antenna switching of the internal antennas. The receiver can be set to automatically scan for an available channel, or the channel can be set manually.
- Front Panel: Controls include Volume +/-, Channel +/-, Set/Scan, and a Sync button for syncing the microphone to the receiver. Two 7-segment LEDs display the Bank and Channel numbers along with three illuminated icons for Battery Level, an Antenna icon indicating whether the transmitter is synced to the receiver, and a Sensitivity icon that lights green if the signal level is good or lights amber to indicate a clipped or overdriven signal.
- Rear Panel: The rear panel includes a balanced XLR output along with an unbalanced 1/4" output jack, both of which can have their output levels changed with the corresponding Mic/Line switch. Along with the Power input, the rear panel also includes a Squelch dial. Squelch is the ability of the transmitter/receiver to suppress or mute the channel if the signal level weakens enough. This helps keep out unwanted channel noise and stray signals from other wireless devices, especially when there's no signal being sent from the Mic/Transmitter.
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Frequency Range: (A) 548 - 572 MHz
- Switching Bandwidth: Up to 24 MHz
- Frequencies: 8 Banks, each with up to 10 factory preset channels
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥ 103 dBA
- THD: ≤ 0.9%
- Transmitter Synchronization: 2.4 GHz, low power OQPSK (only active during synchronization)
- Receiver Principle: Double superheterodyne
- Diversity Principle: Antenna switching diversity via internal antennas
- Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3μV at 52 dB(A) rms S/N
- AF Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16k Hz (-3 dB)
- Max. AF Output Voltage (at peak
deviation, 1 kHz AF):
- 1/4" (unbalanced): +6 dBu
- XLR (balanced): +12 dBu
- Audio Adjustment Range: 45 dB, adjustable in 5 dB steps
- Squelch: Adjustable from 3 dBμV to 28 dBμV (combined with pilot tone)
- Line/Mic Level: 20 dB, switchable
- Housing: ABS
- Power Supply: 12 VDC / 500 mA
- Dimensions: Width - 7.875", Height - 1.75", Depth - 6.0" (incl. power cord)
- Weight: 12 oz.
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- AF Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 16 kHz
- Audio Input: 3.5mm jack
- Transmitter Sensitivity Range: 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
- Housing: ABS
- Operating Time: Approximately 10 hours
- Dimensions: Width - 2.750", Height - 3.750" (8.50" incl. antenna), Depth - 1.0"
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Instrument Cable:
- Length: 45"
- Instrument Connector: 1/4" (mono)
- Transmitter Connector: 1/8" w/locking collar