About the NavAtlas BMA476BT
Power your music above the noise
Power your music above the noise
Most ATV and marine receivers can't put out enough power on their own to be heard over all the wind and engine noise. A good way to beef up your sound system is to add the NavAtlas 4-channel BMA476BT amplifier, which can blast out 75 watts RMS to each of your speakers, ensuring you'll hear it all loud and clear. If you want even more impact, you can bridge the amp in 2-channel mode and power a couple of speakers with 140 watts RMS each.
You can stream music directly from your smartphone to this amp by way of its wireless Bluetooth input, so you won't even need a radio in order to play music. This version of Bluetooth supports high-definition audio, so your music will sound as good as it possibly can. This compact, water-resistant power pack fits almost anywhere — its Class D design keeps it running cool, even when it's playing hard.
- 4-channel marine/powersports amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (98 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 140 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- built-in Bluetooth 4.0 supports high-definition audio streaming
- does not support hands-free phone communication
- variable high-pass filters (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- water-resistant chassis (IP66 rated)
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- dimensions: 11-5/8"W x 1-5/8"H x 3-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BMA476BT
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 40" Antenna wire
- Antenna (for Bluetooth)
- 4 Machine screws
- 4 Self-tapping screws
- 4 Washers
- Installation/Owner's Manual
NavAtlas BMA476BT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NavAtlas BMA476BT
Rugged Construction: The NavAtlas BMA476BT amplifier is waterproof (IP66-rated) and vibration resistant (up to 10G).
Class D 4-Channel Amplifier: The NavAtlas BMA476BT utilizes a Class D amplifier design with a MOSFET power supply. It is 2-ohm stable in stereo operation and 4-ohm stable when bridged.
- 4-Ohm: 75 watts RMS x 4 channels
- 2-Ohm: 98 watts RMS x 4 channels
- 4-Ohm Bridged: 140 watts x 2 channels
Note: The BMA476BT's power ratings are measured according to the strict standards dictated by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA). These standards allow you to accurately compare the rated power output of all CTA 2006-compliant amplifiers, even if they come from different brands. Manufacturers who adhere to the standards can display the CTA 2006 logo on their products and packaging.
High-Pass Crossover & Variable Gain Control: The Front & Rear channels of the amplifier have an independent variable high-pass crossover; adjustable from 35Hz to 250Hz. There is also independent variable gain control for the front and rear channels. These controls are located on the top-panel of the amplifier and protected behind a plastic panel which can be removed by the included hex-key.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: Thanks to built-in Bluetooth with support for A2DP, you can wirelessly streaming stored music and music apps from a Bluetooth source device (like your smartphone or tablet; including iPhone & Android) to the BMA476BT amplifier. You will still continue to control your music from your Bluetooth source device. The BMA476BT can only be paired and connected to one Bluetooth source device at a time.
- Auto Connection: Once your Bluetooth device has been paired to the BMA476BT, it will automatically connect when the device is in wireless range (up to 30'); so there is no need to manually connect once the amplifier is powered off and on.
- Auto Playback: When your device and the BMA46BT are connected, the amplifier will automatically switch from its line-input (RCA) to Bluetooth audio streaming once a music apps started. To switch back to the line-input (RCA) on the amplifier, all music apps on your Bluetooth device must be stopped and terminated.
- The included antenna wire and antenna must be connected before using the Bluetooth feature.
- The BMA476BT does not support Bluetooth hands-free phone communication.
Inputs & Outputs: The NavAtlas BMA476BT features the following inputs & outputs.
- Power & Ground: The amplifier features an attached 7" power wire (red) & 7" ground wire (black). Both power & ground are 12 AWG wires.
- Remote Turn-On: The amplifier features an attached 7" remote turn-on wire (blue). The remote turn-on wire is 18 AWG.
- Speaker Outputs: The amp features eight 7" speaker output wires which consist of Left Front + (White), Left Front - (White/black), Right Front + (Gray), Right Front - (Gray/black), Left Rear + (Green), Left Rear - (Green/black), Right Rear + (Purple), and Right Rear - (Purple/black). Each speaker wire lead is 18 AWG.
- Line-Level Inputs: The amplifier's 4-channel line-level inputs (Left Front, Right Front, Left Rear, Right Rear) consist of 4 female RCA jacks attached to the amp by 8" cables.
Protection Circuitry: The amplifier features overload, short circuit, overheat, and under voltage protection.
Fuse: The amplifier is equipped with a 30A ATM fuse. The fuse is pre-installed on the attached power wire.
5 questions already asked