About the NavAtlas BMA475
Power your music above the noise
Power your music above the noise
Most ATV and marine receivers, like NavAtlas' DXP1000DVR, can't put out enough power on their own to be heard over all the wind and engine noise. A good way to beef up your system's sound is to add the NavAtlas 4-channel BMA475 amplifier, which can blast out 75 watts RMS to each of your speakers, ensuring you'll hear it all loud and clear. If you want even more impact, you can bridge the amp in 2-channel mode and power a couple of speakers with 140 watts RMS each.
Tough, water-resistant chassis
Onboard adjustable high-pass filters make sure your speakers sound their best. The user accessible controls are protected behind a clear, screw-down cover. This compact, water-resistant power pack fits almost anywhere — its Class D design keeps it running cool, even when it's playing hard.
- 4-channel marine/powersports amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (98 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 140 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- variable high-pass filters (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- water-resistant chassis (IP66 rated)
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- dimensions: 11-5/8"W x 1-5/8"H x 3-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BMA475
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 4 Machine screws
- 4 Self-tapping screws
- 4 Washers
- Installation/Owner's Manual
More details on the NavAtlas BMA475
Rugged Construction: The NavAtlas BMA475 amplifier is waterproof (IP66-rated) and vibration resistant (up to 10G).
Class D 4-Channel Amplifier: The NavAtlas BMA475 utilizes a Class D amplifier design with a MOSFET power supply. It is 2-ohm stable in stereo operation and 4-ohm stable when bridged.
- 4-Ohm: 75 watts RMS x 4 channels
- 2-Ohm: 98 watts RMS x 4 channels
- 4-Ohm Bridged: 140 watts x 2 channels
Note: The BMA475's power ratings are measured according to the strict standards dictated by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA). These standards allow you to accurately compare the rated power output of all CTA 2006-compliant amplifiers, even if they come from different brands. Manufacturers who adhere to the standards can display the CTA 2006 logo on their products and packaging.
High-Pass Crossover & Variable Gain Control: The Front & Rear channels of the amplifier have an independent variable high-pass crossover; adjustable from 35Hz to 250Hz. There is also independent variable gain control for the front and rear channels. These controls are located on the top-panel of the amplifier and protected behind a plastic panel which can be removed by the included hex-key.
Inputs & Outputs: The NavAtlas BMA475 features the following inputs & outputs.
- Power & Ground: The amplifier features an attached 7" power wire (red) & 7" ground wire (black). Both power & ground are 12 AWG wires.
- Remote Turn-On: The amplifier features an attached 7" remote turn-on wire (blue). The remote turn-on wire is 18 AWG.
- Speaker Outputs: The amp features eight 7" speaker output wires which consist of Left Front + (White), Left Front - (White/black), Right Front + (Gray), Right Front - (Gray/black), Left Rear + (Green), Left Rear - (Green/black), Right Rear + (Purple), and Right Rear - (Purple/black). Each speaker wire lead is 18 AWG.
- Line-Level Inputs: The amplifier's 4-channel line-level inputs (Left Front, Right Front, Left Rear, Right Rear) consist of 4 female RCA jacks attached to the amp by 8" cables.
Protection Circuitry: The amplifier features overload, short circuit, overheat, and under voltage protection.
Fuse: The amplifier is equipped with a 30A ATM fuse. The fuse is pre-installed on the attached power wire.