About the NavAtlas D2D
This 10-foot digital-to-digital cable lets you connect your NavAtlas components, from a digital media receiver to a sound bar, then to another sound bar or a set of NavAtlas speaker pods. Unlike RCA cables, the signal stays strong no matter how many components are connected. Like the rest of your NavAtlas audio gear, it's designed for marine and off-road use, so it'll stand up to whatever you get into.
- 10' digital-to-digital cable
- designed for NavAtlas media receivers, sound bars, and speaker pods
- made for marine and outdoor use
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # D2D
What's in the box:
- One Digital-to-Digital cable (proprietary 8-pin connectors on both ends w/locking collars)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NavAtlas D2D
Overview: The NavAtlas D2D (Digital-to-Digital) cable is designed to provide a digital audio connection between select NavAtlas audio devices, such as the NA1BT or NA2BT Bluetooth controllers and the NS27A or NS35A soundbars (all sold separately). Designed for marine and powersports environments, the 10' braided digital audio cable features proprietary 8-pin connectors on both ends with locking collars for a sealed and secure connection.