About the NavAtlas NA2BT
Convenient Bluetooth control
Convenient Bluetooth control
This NavAtlas Bluetooth® 4.0 controller works with NavAtlas speakers and sound bars. The hideaway box mounts inside your dash and the easy-to-use (even with gloves) toggle switches mount on the dash panel. Once you connect the controller to your amp, you can control all basic audio functions. With four EQ modes, you'll get the sound you like.
Rugged and versatile
This compact, IP66-rated waterproof controller also features a 3.5mm AUX input and a 5-volt charging USB port, housed in a separate dash-mount module. And if you have LED-equipped NavAtlas gear, you can control the lights, too.
- dash switch-type Bluetooth controller with hideaway module
- made for ATV, UTV, golf cart, and marine use
- works with NavAtlas speakers and sound bars
- includes 2-foot universal RCA connector
- digital connecting cable sold separately
- control audio functions and LED lighting (if applicable)
- four EQ modes (low/mid/high/flat)
- built-in Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- IP66-rated waterproof
- large, backlit LED dash buttons
- inputs: 5-volt charging USB port, 3.5mm AUX input
- outputs: RCA, digital
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NA2BT
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth controller with attached 25" cable terminated in a 12-pin locking connector
- USB/Aux input with attached 27" cable terminated in a 6-pin locking connector
- Control module
- 26" Universal audio output cable with 8-pin locking connector
- Two 1/2" screws
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NavAtlas NA2BT
Overview: The NavAtlas NA2BT lets you add Bluetooth 4.0 audio playback to your ATV, UTV, or other powersports vehicle. The compact system includes a dash-mounted Controller along with a Hideaway Module and a 3.5mm audio input with USB charging port.
Bluetooth: Featuring Bluetooth ver. 4.0, the NA2BT lets you stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled iOS or Android device. The dash-mounted controller plugs into the included Hideaway Module and features controls for Power, Play/Pause, Track Forward/Back, Volume Up/Down, EQ Modes, as well as activate the LED lighting on your compatible NavAtlas soundbar or speaker.
Note: Bluetooth hands-free phone calls not supported.
Auxiliary Input: A dash-mounted 3.5mm Aux input also connects to the hideaway module, providing a 3.5mm audio input that can be used with most any audio playback device.
USB Charging: Along with the 3.5mm audio input, the Aux Input adapter also includes a USB-A (2.0) connector that can be used for charging your playback device while steaming Bluetooth audio or using the 3.5mm audio input. The USB port can provide 5V@1A for charging.
Note: The USB port is for charging only and does not support audio playback.
EQ Modes: The NA2BT controller provides 4 EQ Modes that can be selected - Flat, Low, Mid, and High. EQ Modes will only function while listening to Bluetooth audio playback; if using the Aux input, any audio equalization must be done from the playback device.
- Universal Audio Output: The Universal Audio Output harness connects to the Hideaway Module and includes analog RCA audio outputs, for running to an amplifier or powered speakers, along with a coax digital output, for playback from compatible devices with a coax digital input. This harness also includes power and ground wires for attaching to the vehicle's +12V switched power and chassis ground. An LED control output wire lets you activate/de-activate the LED lights on your compatible NavAtlas soundbar or speaker.
- D2D & A2A Connections (Optional): The 8-pin Output on the Hideaway Module can also accommodate an optional D2D cable (sold separately), providing a watertight digital connection to compatible NavAtlas powered soundbars and speakers, such as the NS27A or NS35A (both sold separately). An optional 8-pin A2A cable (sold separately) can also be used at the Output for a watertight analog audio connection to compatible NavAtlas soundbars and speakers.
Mounting: Both the in-dash Controller and Aux/USB Input are designed to mount into a standard 1.45"x0.83" switch opening. The Hideaway Module includes mounting tabs for screwing it into place or using zip-ties (mounting hardware not included).
Controller & USB/Aux Cutout Dimensions:
- Width: 0.84"
- Height: 1.40'
- Depth: 2.30"
Hideaway Module Dimensions:
- Width: 5.23"
- Height: 1.74"
- Depth: 6.58"