About the Polaroid Zip
Print photos anywhere
The Polaroid Zip wireless printer lets you create tangible memories to share with your friends. This pocket-sized printer connects to your iOS® or Android™ device through Bluetooth® or NFC and makes 2x3" prints in under one minute. The Polaroid Zip mobile app lets you edit your photos and add creative touches before your print them. This printer uses ZINK® (Zero Ink) technology for mess-free prints that come out dry and ready to share.
- wireless photo printing with Bluetooth and NFC from compatible mobile devices
- free Polaroid Zip app for iOS and Android lets you edit and print photos from your device
- ZINK (Zero Ink) technology for smudge-free printing without ink cartridges, ribbons, or toner
- prints photos on 2x3" ZINK paper
- prints in under 60 seconds
- 2-15/16"W x 4-3/4"D
- weight: 6.6 oz.
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # POLMP01BL
What's in the box:
- Polaroid Zip Instant Photo Printer (blue)
- 32" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro USB on other end)
- One 10-pack of ZINK paper
- Quick Start Guide
Polaroid Zip reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polaroid Zip
Overview: The Polaroid ZIP Mobile Photo Printer is a small, portable photo printer that can deliver 2" x 3" full-color prints directly from your smartphone or tablet. It uses ZINK Zero Ink paper, which requires no separate ink cartridges or ribbons. Prints are produced in under a minute.
ZINK: The ZIP printer is compatible with ZINK Zero Ink paper, which delivers a 2x3-inch print in seconds. Prints come out dry to the touch, and are smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant. The paper has a peel-off adhesive backing to allow you to attach them anywhere. The printer holds one 10-pack of ZINK Zero Ink paper at a time. The paper can be purchased in packages of 20, 30, and 50 prints.
Bluetooth: The printer connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth 4.0. For NFC-capable Android devices, you can pair with the printer by placing it on top of the printer and following the on-screen instructions. You will need the Polaroid ZIP app on your device to control the printing process. The app is compatible with iOS 8.2 or later, and Android 4.0 and up.
Printing Options: The Polaroid ZIP app gives you several options for printing photos from your smart device:
- Quick Print: Lets you print instantly without editing.
- Secret View: You can hide text or audio messages inside of a print, and unlock them using a QR Code Password.
- Name Card: Create custom name cards with the printer.
- Edit Print: Edit your photos before you print. You can rotate, tint, draw, add emoticons or customized art, or frame your print with special borders.
- Collage: You can create collage prints by selecting multiple images for a single photo print.
- Settings: Lets you access the printer settings and make changes as needed.
Rechargeable Battery: The printer is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged using the supplied Micro USB cable. Charging time is approximately 1.5 hours when connected to a USB port on a computer or phone charger.