About the Peavey Elements™ 212C
Get a free system design
Big outdoor bass
Imagine how amazing your outdoor sound can be with two 12" subwoofers providing the bass. The Peavey Elements 212C dual subwoofer is weatherproof, wall-mountable, and versatile. It handles an impressive 2,000 watts, and its 8-ohm nominal impedance gives you the flexibility to use it in a wide range of commercial audio and other applications.
- weather-resistant enclosure built with 1/2"-thick composite fiber panels
- passive subwoofer featuring dual 12" Peavey Black Widow® drivers
- resin-impregnated cones and dust caps for durability in outdoor settings
- handles 2,000 watts program power in a commercial sound system
- 134 dB peak SPL
- frequency response: 45-1,000 Hz (±3dB)
- 8-ohm nominal impedance
- heavy-duty mounting hardware for flying and wall mounting included
- 14-1/8"W x 29-1/2"H x 16-3/8"D
- weight: 62 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3609130
What's in the box:
- One Elements 212C loudspeaker
- 4 Eyebolts (3/8" thread)
- 4 Metal flat washers
- 4 Rubber washers
- Metal cover plate
- Cover plate gasket
- Plastic gland nut (for strain relief)
- 2 Neutrik connector seals (SCDM-SB)
- Product Specifications
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Peavey Elements™ 212C
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||63-1k|
|Peak Power rating||---|
Overview: The Peavey Elements Series of loudspeakers feature IP45-rated weatherproof enclosures that can withstand the elements. The enclosure is constructed of 1/2" advanced composite fiberboard panels coated with a textured black Hammerhead poly-urea finish. The 18-gauge, powder-coated stainless steel grill has a barrier membrane that repels water, yet allows moisture to escape, without affecting the sonic performance of the speaker. Elements Series loudspeakers are recommended for stadiums, arenas, and multi-purpose facilities, as well as houses of worship, live music venues, theaters, gymnasiums, and performing arts centers.
Elements 212C Drivers: This Peavey Elements 212C subwoofer loudspeaker has two water-resistant 12" Black Widow resin-impregnated cone woofers with synthetic rubber surrounds. The woofers are mounted into a vented enclosure.
Connections: The Elements 212C has a recessed input cup with a sealed cover plate for protecting the connections from the elements. The input connection features a pair of 4-pin Neutrik NL-4 Speakon connectors. In addition, there is a 4-position screw terminal strip, wired in parallel to the Speakon connectors, for bare wire termination. A plastic gland nut is included for cable strain relief.
70V Option: An optional, field-installed, 70V transformer is available if you choose to upgrade. The transformer is pre-mounted on a plate that replaces the input cup cover plate. The optional transformer has 400W, 200W, and 100W taps.
Mounting Options: The Peavey Elements 212C can be mounted in a variety of ways. The speaker has twelve 3/8"-16 threaded mounting suspension points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 2 rear). Four 3/8" eyebolts are provided for suspending the speaker from above at up to a 45° angle. There are also three sets of four 1/4" x 20 set-screw inserts on the top, rear, and bottom, for use with the Peavey Versamount 70+ and the Peavey Elements Pole Mount bracket.
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 1.5 kHz (-10dB, half space); 63 Hz to 1 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Power Handling:
- Continuous: 1000 watts
- Program: 2000 watts
- Peak: 4000 watts
- Sound Pressure Level (1W/1M): 98 dB SPL (2.00V input)
- Maximum SPL (1 meter): 128 dB SPL continuous; 134 dB SPL peak
- Box Tuning Frequency: 59 Hz
- Impedance: 4.0Ω (nominal)
- Recommended High Pass (Infrasonic Filter): 45 Hz, LR 24 dB/octave
- Width: 14"
- Height: 29.5"
- Depth: 16.5"
- Weight: 62 pounds
1 question already asked