About the Peavey Elements™ 212C
Big outdoor bass
Big outdoor bass
Imagine how amazing your outdoor sound can be with two 12" subwoofers providing the bass. The Peavey Elements 212C dual subwoofer is weatherproof, wall-mountable, and versatile. It handles an impressive 2,000 watts, and its 8-ohm nominal impedance gives you the flexibility to use it in a wide range of commercial audio and other applications.
Get a free system design
- weather-resistant enclosure built with 1/2"-thick composite fiber panels
- passive subwoofer featuring dual 12" Peavey Black Widow® drivers
- resin-impregnated cones and dust caps for durability in outdoor settings
- handles 2,000 watts program power in a commercial sound system
- 134 dB peak SPL
- frequency response: 45-1,000 Hz (±3dB)
- 8-ohm nominal impedance
- heavy-duty mounting hardware for flying and wall mounting included
- 14-1/8"W x 29-1/2"H x 16-3/8"D
- weight: 62 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3609130
What's in the box:
- One Elements 212C loudspeaker
- 4 Eyebolts (3/8" thread)
- 4 Metal flat washers
- 4 Rubber washers
- Metal cover plate
- Cover plate gasket
- Plastic gland nut (for strain relief)
- 2 Neutrik connector seals (SCDM-SB)
- Product Specifications
More details on the Peavey Elements™ 212C
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||63-1k|
|Peak Power rating||---|
Overview: The Peavey Elements Series of loudspeakers feature IP45-rated weatherproof enclosures that can withstand the elements. The enclosure is constructed of 1/2" advanced composite fiberboard panels coated with a textured black Hammerhead poly-urea finish. The 18-gauge, powder-coated stainless steel grill has a barrier membrane that repels water, yet allows moisture to escape, without affecting the sonic performance of the speaker. Elements Series loudspeakers are recommended for stadiums, arenas, and multi-purpose facilities, as well as houses of worship, live music venues, theaters, gymnasiums, and performing arts centers.
Elements 212C Drivers: This Peavey Elements 212C subwoofer loudspeaker has two water-resistant 12" Black Widow resin-impregnated cone woofers with synthetic rubber surrounds. The woofers are mounted into a vented enclosure.
Connections: The Elements 212C has a recessed input cup with a sealed cover plate for protecting the connections from the elements. The input connection features a pair of 4-pin Neutrik NL-4 Speakon connectors. In addition, there is a 4-position screw terminal strip, wired in parallel to the Speakon connectors, for bare wire termination. A plastic gland nut is included for cable strain relief.
70V Option: An optional, field-installed, 70V transformer is available if you choose to upgrade. The transformer is pre-mounted on a plate that replaces the input cup cover plate. The optional transformer has 400W, 200W, and 100W taps.
Mounting Options: The Peavey Elements 212C can be mounted in a variety of ways. The speaker has twelve 3/8"-16 threaded mounting suspension points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 2 rear). Four 3/8" eyebolts are provided for suspending the speaker from above at up to a 45° angle. There are also three sets of four 1/4" x 20 set-screw inserts on the top, rear, and bottom, for use with the Peavey Versamount 70+ and the Peavey Elements Pole Mount bracket.
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 1.5 kHz (-10dB, half space); 63 Hz to 1 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Power Handling:
- Continuous: 1000 watts
- Program: 2000 watts
- Peak: 4000 watts
- Sound Pressure Level (1W/1M): 98 dB SPL (2.00V input)
- Maximum SPL (1 meter): 128 dB SPL continuous; 134 dB SPL peak
- Box Tuning Frequency: 59 Hz
- Impedance: 4.0Ω (nominal)
- Recommended High Pass (Infrasonic Filter): 45 Hz, LR 24 dB/octave
- Width: 14"
- Height: 29.5"
- Depth: 16.5"
- Weight: 62 pounds
1 question already asked