About the Garmin Lily
Smart looks, smart functions
Smart looks, smart functions
The dictionary defines "smart" as "dashingly or impressively neat or trim in appearance..." Garmin's Lily smartwatch is just that, and a lot more besides. Its profile is sleek and slim, with stylish patterned backgrounds for the touchscreen display. The Classic model features elegant leather bands, while the Sport version boasts durable silicone wrist straps.You'll find a variety of models with different color schemes, so you can indulge in the joy of picking out the one that's right for you.
Lily pairs with your smartphone for onscreen notifications of calls, texts, or emails. It's your lifestyle coach as well, tracking steps, heart rate, sleep, energy levels, and more. Download sport apps from Garmin Connect to accurately track and record your favorite exercise activities, from yoga to cardio. Lily works in concert with your smartphone's GPS to track distance when you go for a run, walk, bike ride, or more. With battery life of up to five days, you'll know that Lily will keep up with your lifestyle.
- GPS smartwatch with touchscreen monochrome display
- Classic Edition features leather band; Sport Edition features sillicone band
- fits wrist sizes of 4.33" to 6.89" (110-175mm)
- 1" x .84" display
- wrist-based heart rate monitor
- smart notifications when paired with your smartphone
- downloadable sports apps for yoga, Pilates, cardio, mindful breathing and more
- connects to your compatible smartphone's GPS to accurately track outdoor walks, runs and more
- VO2 max, stress, and fitness age calculations
- LiveTrack lets friends and family track location during activities
- sleep monitoring and stress tracking
- compatible with Garmin Connect
- 5 ATM water rating
- built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts up to 5 days in smartwatch mode
- 1.36"W x 1.36"H x .40"D
- weight: .87 oz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02384-00
What's in the box:
- Lily smartwatch (Cream Gold bezel / White case / White silicone band)
- 22" USB charging cable with charging clip (USB Type A)
- Garmin Connect app directions
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety and Product Information
Garmin Lily reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Garmin Lily
Overview: The Garmin Lily™ (010-02384-00) is a small, stylish smartwatch that can keep track of your daily fitness and health goals, as well as monitor your activities and workouts. This Sport Edition features an anodized aluminum bezel with a fiber-reinforced polymer case and a silicone band. The 14mm bands are interchangeable with optional silicone or leather bands available from Garmin. Lily features a 1" x 0.84" touchscreen with a stylish patterned background and 16-level grayscale display. The display appears when you raise your wrist to look at it, or tap the watch face, and disappears after a few seconds. This Lily smartwatch features a Cream Gold Bezel with a White case and a matching silicone band.
Physical Attributes: Lily is comparatively smaller than many of the other Garmin smartwatches. It has a round case and bezel that is approximately 1-3/8" (34mm) in diameter and only 7/16" high. The silicone band is just over 1/2" wide, and fits wrists with a circumference of 4.33" to 6.89". The watch weighs 0.85 ounces (24g). The display has a resolution of 240 x 201 pixels, and is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens. The device has a 5 ATM water rating (also called a Swim Rating), and can withstand pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 meters. Wearing the device in the rain or snow, while showering, swimming, snorkeling, or diving into water is suitable.
Heart Rate: Lily features Garmin Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate monitoring, as well as a pulse oximeter to measure the oxygen saturation in your blood. A light on the back of the watch case shines into the skin and measures how much light is absorbed. Not only can you get instant pulse ox data, but you can set the device to measure your blood oxygen level while you sleep. Using the heart rate monitor, you can estimate your VO2 Max, which is the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute per kilogram of body weight at your maximum performance. This allows you to gauge your level of fitness. You also can set the watch to alert you if you get an abnormally high or low heart rate. Lily is not compatible with external heart rate monitors.
Health Monitoring: In addition to heart rate monitoring, Lily can help you with your health and wellness. The Health Stats widget gives you a quick overview of your health data. Some of the health metrics and widgets you can view include:
- Body Battery: The device analyzes your heart rate variability, stress level, sleep quality, and activity data to give you an overall Body Battery level. Similar to a car's gas gauge, Body Battery level is expressed in a range between 0 and 100. If synced to your Garmin Connect account, you can view trends and other details.
- Heart Rate Variability/Stress Level: Your heart rate variability data during periods of inactivity helps to determine your overall stress level. Exercise, sleep, and nutrition can positively affect your stress level. A built-in Relaxation Timer helps you perform a guided breathing exercise to lower your stress levels. The Stress Level is expressed in a range from 0 to 100. When connected to Garmin Connect, you can view your stress levels throughout the day, as well as long-term trends.
- Hydration Tracking: The Hydration Tracking widget helps you keep up with your fluid intake. Each time you consume 8 ounces of fluid, you can add it to your daily total. Hydration reminders can help you meet your daily hydration goal.
- Sleep Tracking: While you are sleeping, Lily automatically detects your sleep, and monitors your movement while you sleep. Normal sleep hours are set in the Garmin Connect app. Sleep statistics include total hours of sleep, sleep levels, and sleep movement.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking: Using the Health Stats settings of the Garmin Connect app, women can track their menstrual cycle, log daily physical and emotional symptoms, and details of your period. Over time, you'll get reports that show patterns and fluctuations in your body, right on your wrist. You can receive fertility predictions, as well as health and nutrition information.
- Pregnancy Tracking: The Pregnancy Tracking feature provides a valuable resource to use during pregnancy, including weekly updates, and health and nutrition information. You can log physical and emotional symptoms on your device, blood glucose readings, and baby movement.
Training Activities: Garmin Lily lets you keep track of simple activities, as well as more difficult workouts or strength training. The device features a daily step counter and a move bar. The move bar displays on the device after a period of inactivity, and reminds you to get up and walk for a couple of minutes to reset it. Lily learns your activity level and automatically sets a daily step goal for you to achieve. Other metrics include calories burned, distance traveled, and the number of intensity minutes. Garmin's Move IQ feature automatically recognizes your movements during an activity, and starts a timer for that activity. You can record a timed activity, which can be saved and uploaded to your Garmin Connect account. Lily can also record sets during a strength training activity, laps and intervals for a swim activity, or distance during a treadmill workout. Basic profiles are available for running, cycling, swimming, and some gym activities.
Garmin Connect: Garmin Connect pulls all of the data uploaded from your Bluetooth-connected Lily device and make them viewable on your smartphone or home computer. You can view weekly, monthly, and yearly averages of your health statistics, and the history of your activities. Garmin Connect can be customized into what you want to see, and how you want to see it. You can connect with friends and have friendly competitions using steps or distance data. Garmin Connect is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 12 or later, and with Android device running OS 6.0 and up. You can download Garmin Connect for your home computer through Garmin Express, available for Windows 7 or newer, and Mac OS X 10.11 or newer.
Connected GPS: Lily does not have built-in GPS, but uses the GPS data from your smartphone to record location data for your walk, run, or biking activity.
Safety and Tracking Features: Using the Garmin Connect app, you can set up safety and tracking features. Once these are set up, you can send out an automated emergency message with your name, LiveTrack link, and GPS location to your emergency contacts. The LiveTrack feature allows your friends and family to follow your location during a race or training activity. You can invite others using email or social media, and let them view your live data during your activity.
Smart Features: Your device can be connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth, which gives you access to several connected features:
- Notifications: Alerts from your smartphone appear on your Lily device, including notifications of calls, texts, appointments, and social media updates.
- Weather: The current temperature and the weather forecast appears on the device's display.
- Music Controls: Lily includes a widget that lets you control the music on your smartphone on the currently active or most recently active media player app on your phone.
- Find Devices: When your smartphone and Lily device are connected, and in range, you can use one device to locate the other device. If you lose your smartphone, you can locate it using Lily (Find My Smartphone). Or if you lose Lily, you can use your smartphone to find its location (Find My Device).
- Software Updates: If new software updates are available, they will automatically download and install them when you connect.
Power: The Garmin Lily smartwatch is powered by a built-in, lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The charging clip on the included USB charging cable attaches to the four metal contacts on the back of the watch. The watch is charged when the USB cable is plugged into an approved AC adapter or into the USB port on your computer. The estimated battery life for a fully charged battery is up to 5 days. If using the Pulse Ox sleep tracking feature, the battery life will be reduced.
Beautiful watch, easy to set up and use Great battery life. One only watch face background, and it doesn't always open when wrist is raise, one has to double tap.
Yvonne from Fife, WA