About the Garmin vivofit jr 3
Playtime is great for kids
Playtime is great for kids
Kids love to play, and leading authorities recommend that every child enjoy at least 60 minutes of play time every day. Garmin's vivofit jr. 3 fitness tracker offers mini-games and adventures based on the watch's theme that'll make playtime even more fun. This swim-friendly design and color screen are built to take on the rough-and-tumble of sports and playtime, and its 1-year battery life means you don't have to worry about recharging it every day.
The parent app
The Garmin Jr. app lets you track multiple children, as you keep tabs on their steps, daily activities, and sleep. Set up chores with alerts and reward your child with virtual coins for a job well done. You'll do it all from your mobile device. And for peace of mind, you can have your kid's emergency contact info display on the screen.
vivofit jr. 3's timed activities let you track estimated distance and steps during sports, practice, or any other activity. You can check it all out later in the Garmin Jr. app.
- youth activity tracker wristband
- durable, comfortable, swim-friendly design
- tracks steps and estimated distance for play and other activities
- automatically syncs with free parent-controllable mobile app to track activity, sleep, and chores
- 60 minutes of daily activity earns rewards to advance in themed app adventure
- automatic 60-minute daily play goal
- stop watch, alarm clock, and timer
- 1-year battery life, uses replaceable coin cell batteries
- adjustable band accommodates wrists up to 130-175 mm (5-1/8" to 7") for ages 4and up (may fit many smaller adult wrists as well)
- 5 ATM water rating
- 112 x 112 pixel resolution
- display size: 0.56" x 0.56" (14.11 x 14.11 mm)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010- 02441-30
What's in the box:
- vivofit jr. 3 daily activity tracker (Marvel Black Panther theme) with black adjustable band
- Quick Start Manual
- Important Safety and Product Information
Garmin vivofit jr 3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin vivofit jr 3
Overview: The Garmin vívofit® jr. 3 is a water-resistant activity tracker designed for children, ages 4 and up. The vívofit® jr. 3 features a one-piece adjustable band. The companion Garmin Jr.™ app, available for Android and iOS devices, allows parents to track your kids' activities, responsibilities, and sleep. The app also features an adventure that gives your child motivation to meet their goals. The tracker pairs to your smartphone via Bluetooth. The vívofit® jr. 3 weighs less than an ounce, and comes in a choice of Disney Princess or Marvel Comics themes, or a colorful Garmin style. This vívofit® jr. 3 model has a black adjustable band with the Marvel Black Panther theme. As a bonus, the box doubles as a piggy bank for earned activity rewards.
Wrist Band: The vívofit® jr. 3's flexible, one-piece silicone band is designed to fit most children ages 4 and up. The 5/8" wide adjustable band fits wrists with a circumference of 5-1/8" to 6-7/8". The device can be removed from the band for cleaning or changing the battery. Additional vívofit® jr. 3 bands are available from the manufacturer.
Device Design: The Garmin vívofit® jr. 3 keeps track of your child's activity level throughout the day and displays the results on the 0.56" x 0.56" 64-color memory-in-pixel LCD with a resolution of 112 x 112 pixels. You can view at a glance your daily step count and the percentage of your daily step goal, and the distance you have traveled. If worn at night, the vívofit® jr. 3 monitors your rest, including total hours of sleep, periods of movement, and periods of restful sleep. The vívofit® jr. 3's memory stores up to 7 timed activities and 14 full days of activity tracking data. You should sync the device with your phone or home computer periodically to clear the memory.
Water Resistance: The vívofit® jr. 3 has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM, which means your child can wear the device in the rain and wet weather, and can even bathe or swim with it. The device also has a wide operating temperature range of 5° to 113°F.
Batteries: The vívofit® jr. 3 is powered by one user-replaceable CR2025 coin cell battery with an estimated life of up to one year.
Garmin Jr.™ App: The Garmin Jr.™ application, when paired to the vívofit® jr. 3, lets you track your children's daily activities, responsibilities, and sleep from your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet. From the app, you can view individual profiles for each child, and their progress toward step, activity, and chore completion. As a motivator, the app unlocks adventures and exciting moments of the Infinity Saga, featuring the Marvel Avengers characters. As the daily 60-minute activity goals are met, the story advances and uncovers new adventures and icons. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and requires iOS 11.0 or later. It also works with Android smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 and up. The app helps you track the following activities and goals:
- Activity Tracking: To ensure that your child gets their needed daily physical activity, the app tracks your child's daily steps, active minutes, and timed activities using the built-in stopwatch. It also tracks their sleep to make sure they get the rest they need.
- Chore Progress: You can set up a list of chores for your child and keep track of how well they are completing them. When chores are completed, you can award coins, and allow your child to redeem them for special rewards.
- Adventure Map: The app lets you view your child's progress toward their 60-minute activity goal. When the goal is reached, the app will reveal new adventures for your child to explore.
- Leaderboard: You can set up activities for the entire family. The leaderboard lets you view the progress of each family member at the same time.
- Toe-to-Toe Step Challenge: The Toe-to-Toe Step Challenge is a 2-minute contest held between two vívofit® jr. 3 wearers, or a single-player self challenge. After a 3-second countdown appears on both devices, the contestants try to take the most steps while the timer runs. When 3 seconds remain, the devices beep until the time expires. When both devices are within range (10 feet), the winner and runner-up are declared on the app.
App Settings: The Garmin Jr.™ app lets you customize your device and user settings. You can add alert tones, and customize the watch face and display icons. Emergency contact information can be added to the ICE (In Case of Emergency) page for your child's protection.
1 question already asked