About the Garmin STRIKER Vivid 4cv
Teach a man to see a fish...
Teach a man to see a fish...
Finding fish used to be a challenge, but it's gotten easier with the aid of technology. Garmin's STRIKER VIvid 4cv fishfinder increases your odds even more with its eye-catching display, featuring seven new high-contrast color palettes to help you distinguish the fish from everything else under the surface. The included Garmin dual-beam transducer cuts through the darkness to help you find your next meal or something to brag about to landlubbers. You can catch all the action on its sunlight-readable 4.3" display.
Strikingly clear images
The STRIKER Vivid 4cv includes a Garmin GT-20TM transducer that gives you traditional CHIRP sonar, plus Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar. This highly accurate scanning sonar combo gives you a nearly photographic image of what's up to 250 feet below your boat, providing the clarity and detail you need to distinguish fish and structures. Instead of sending just one frequency, CHIRP sonar sends out a continual sweep of low and high frequencies. The wider range of information means you'll see crisper fish arches and better target separation. And with those seven different scanning sonar color palettes at your disposal, you'll be able to distinguish fish from structures more easily than ever.
Remember your preferred spots
This isn't an ordinary one-trick fishfinder. The STRIKER's high-sensitivity GPS helps you locate your current position quickly, while Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create your own unique HD fishing maps with 1' contours. You can store up to 2 million acres, so if you find a spot where they're biting, you can mark it and come back later. You can also mark important waypoints like docks and ramps, or even brush piles and stumps.
Eyes on the prize
The STRIKER Vivid 4cv sports a built-in flasher, so any time you're fishing from a stationary position, you'll get a good view of the bottom, whether it's solid or muddy. You can track your jig or weighted bait, plus the depth of the fish as they swim into the beam. You can even see whether fish move toward or away from your jig.
Keep tabs on your velocity
When you're trolling (or when you're in a wake-controlled area), you want to maintain just the right speed. With the STRIKER Vivid 4cv, it's right there on the screen where you need it.
- GPS fishfinder with CHIRP sonar
- package includes:
- GT20-TM CHIRP ClearVü sonar transducer
- tilt/swivel mount, hardware, and power/data cable
- 4.3" (272 x 480 pixels) HVGA display
- 7 scanning sonar color palettes make it easier to distinguish fish from structures
- Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
- built-in flasher
- split-screen zoom
- find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks, and ramps
- Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher boat speeds
- AutoGain minimizes clutter, maximizes targets
- adjustable depth line measures depth of underwater objects
- boat speed display
- fish symbol ID helps identify targets
- accurate to 1750 feet deep in fresh water (830 salt, 250 ClearVü)
- frequencies supported: traditional (50/77/200 kHz); CHIRP (mid and high); ClearVü (260/455/800 kHz)
- water temperature sensor
Other Features and Specs:
- dimensions: 3-7/8''W x 6-7/8"H x 1-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02550-00
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin STRIKER Vivid 4cv
The Garmin STRIKER Vivid 4cv replaces these items