About the Garmin STRIKER Vivid 7sv
Find fish with your own transducer
Find fish with your own transducer
If Captain Quint had owned a fishfinder like Garmin's STRIKER Vivid 7sv, Jaws would have been a very short motion picture. This version of the STRIKER Vivid 7sv fishfinder doesn't include a transducer, so you're free to add whichever compatible Garmin sonar device you like. Once you do, you'll be able to take advantage of its generous 7" glare-resistant display, featuring seven new high-contrast color palettes. The palettes make it easier than ever to see where the fish are hiding. Built-in GPS lets you mark and return to favorite locations, and built-in Wi-Fi lets you access Garmin's ActiveCaptain app for notifications, info sharing, and more.
Add your favorite compatible transducer
Whether you want traditional Garmin CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü, or CHIRP SideVü (or all three), this STRIKER Vivid 7sv is ready to work with a wide range of transducers to make it happen. And with those seven different scanning sonar color palettes at your disposal, you'll be able to spot the differences between fish and structures more easily than ever. And it'll all look great on the big, glare-resistant 7" WVGA screen.
Make waves with the ActiveCaptain app
When you use the STRIKER's built-in Wi-Fi to connect with the free Garmin ActiveCaptain app, your horizons really expand. Once paired with your phone, you can receive smart notifications on the fishfinder's big screen, access the online Quickdraw Contours Community for sharing maps and waypoints, and get important software update notifications.
Find the fish, then find 'em again
This feature-packed unit also includes highly sensitive GPS that helps you locate your current position quickly, while Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create your own unique HD fishing maps with 1' contours. You can store up to 2 million acres, so if you find a spot where they're biting, you can mark it and come back later. You can also mark important waypoints like docks and ramps, or even brush piles and stumps.
Built-in flasher display
The STRIKER Vivid 7sv also sports a built-in flasher, so once you've added a transducer you'll get a good view of the bottom while fishing from a stationary position. You can track your jig or weighted bait, plus the depth of the fish as they swim into the beam. You can even see whether fish move toward or away from your jig.
Know how fast you're going
If you're trolling, you want to maintain just the right speed. With the STRIKER Vivid 7sv, you can check the speed on the 7" screen. It's also a very handy feature when you're in a wake-controlled area.
- GPS fishfinder (does not include a sonar transducer)
- includes tilt/swivel mount, hardware, and power/data cable
- 7" (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA display
- 7 scanning sonar color palettes make it easier to distinguish fish from structures
- Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
- built-in Wi-Fi for access to Garmin's ActiveCaptain app
- smart notifications from your smartphone, plus software update notifications
- transfer waypoints
- access to the online Garmin Quickdraw community
- built-in flasher display (optional transducer required)
- split-screen zoom
Fishfinder Features (optional transducer required for some):
- find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks, and ramps
- Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher boat speeds
- AutoGain minimizes clutter, maximizes targets
- adjustable depth line measures depth of underwater objects
- boat speed display
- fish symbol ID helps identify targets
Other Features and Specs:
- dimensions: 9-5/16''W x 5-9/16"H x 2-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02553-02
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin STRIKER Vivid 7sv