About the Garmin Delta® Keep Away Tag
Establish a no-go zone for your pet
Garmin's Keep Away tag works with the Garmin Delta Smart training system to keep dogs away from specific areas in your home. Put one near the baby's crib, or up on that tantalizing countertop. Then when your curious dog comes near, the collar device (not included) will let her know it's a no-no.
- establishes keep-away zone for your dog when used with the Garmin Delta training device (not included)
- administers automatic correction when your dog is in close proximity to the tag
- adjust settings with the free, downloadable Garmin Canine™ app
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 0101245800
What's in the box:
- Keep Away Tag for Garmin Delta Smart dog training system
- CR2032 Lithium coin-cell battery (3V)
- Adhesive mount
- Keep Away Tag Instructions
- Important Safety and Product Information booklet
More details on the Garmin Delta® Keep Away Tag
Overview: The Garmin Keep Away Tag is an accessory for the Delta Smart Dog Training System. Place the tag on items or near areas where you don't want your dog to go, and the Delta Smart device on your pet's collar will activate when they are in close proximity. The Keep Away Tag operates on ANT+ wireless protocol (2.4 GHz), and is effective within a range of up to 1 meter. The tag is 1.4"W x 1"H x 0.4"D, and weighs about 1/4 of an ounce.
Power Requirements: The Keep Away Tag is powered by a CR2032 Lithium coin-cell battery (supplied). Typical battery life is approximately 3 months.
Operation: When the battery is installed, the Keep Away Tag is activated. The tag has a self-adhesive mount, and should be placed in a location with an unobstructed view in all directions. Using the Garmin Canine app on your smartphone, you can name each Keep Away Tag to identify its location, set the effective range for your dog, and adjust the method of automatic correction (tone, vibration, or stimulation). The app can also track which tags your dog goes near, and how many times over a period of time, to analyze the effectiveness of the correction method.
1 question already asked