About the Garmin Transducer Y-Cable
Join your transducers for more accurate fishing
You've got your boat outfitted for all sorts of situations, but cavitation bubbles can really wreak havoc on your fishing expedtions by interfering with your transom-mount transducer's ability to maintain water depth readings. Luckily, if you've got a Garmin GT30 transom-mount transducer and an in-hull mount traditional transducer, you can combine their forces to maintain reliable readings on your compatible Garmin chartplotter or chartplotter/sonar combo. This Garmin transducer Y-cable offers 12-pin and 8-pin connections for convenient hookup with select Garmin devices, including the GT30 transom-mount scanning transducer and various ECHOMAP™ and GPSMAP® sounders.
- Y-cable for transom-mount and in-hull mount transducers
- enables simultaneous connection of both types of transducers to one chartplotter device
- allows measurements to continue if one transducer becomes ineffective
- 12-pin and 8-pin transducer connections
- 12-pin sounder connection
- compatible with many Garmin transducers, chartplotters, and chartplotter/sonar combos
- length: 31 in.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-12445-33
What's in the box:
- Transducer Y-cable (12-pin transducer + 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin Transducer Y-Cable
Overview: The Garmin Fiberglass Boat Adapter Cable (Garmin part # 010-12445-33) is a Y-cable that lets you connect a Garmin GT30 transom-mount scanning transducer and a GT8HW-IH, GT15M-IH, Airmar® P72, or Airmar® P79 in-hull mount traditional transducer to a compatible Garmin chartplotter. The cable lets the chartplotter continue to display water depth from the in-hull transducer when the transom-mount transducer loses its depth reading. Compatible chartplotters include select ECHOMAP Plus™. echoMAP™ CHIRP chartplotter/sonar combos, or a GPSMAP® 10x2xsv or 12x2xsv models (see compatibility list below).
Connections: The Y-cable has a 12-pin female (orange) connector, which connects to the transducer (12 PIN XDCR) input on the chartplotter. It has a threaded collar to securely connect the cable to the chartplotter's threaded input. The other end of the cable has two connectors: a 12-pin male (orange) connector for the GT30 transom-mount transducer, and an 8-pin male (blue) connector for the GT-15M-IH, GT8HW-IH, or Airmar® P72/P79 in-hull mount transducer. Both connectors are threaded to accept the threaded collar from the transducer cable for a secure connection.
- Transducers: AIRMAR® P79, GT15M-IH, GT30-TH, GT30-THP, GT30-TM, GT8HW-IH
- echoMAP™ CHIRP: 72sv, 73sv, 74sv, 75sv, 92sv, 93sv, 94sv, 95sv
- ECHOMAP™ Plus: 72sv, 73sv, 74sv, 75sv, 77sv, 92sv, 93sv, 94sv, 95sv, 97sv
- ECHOMAP™ UHD: 72cv, 72sv, 73cv, 73sv, 74cv, 74sv, 75cv, 75sv, 92sv, 93sv, 94sv, 95sv
- ECHOMAP™ Ultra: 102sv, 106sv, 122sv, 126sv
- GPSMAP®: 1022xsv, 1042xsv, 1222xsv, 1222xsv Plus, 1222xsv Touch, 1242xsv, 1242xsv Plus, 1242xsv Touch