About the Garmin Edge 130 Plus
Use data, get better
Use data, get better
Riding a bike can is a great way to enjoy the outdoors. But if you're getting the itch to cover the miles faster and conquer that favorite climb a little more easily, it helps to have an accurate picture of your efforts. Garmin's Edge 130 Plus boasts a high-sensitivity GPS receiver that records speed, distance, and time, plus ascent and descent.
You can also use Garmin's online Course Creator to plan routes and receive directional prompts when you're on the road. Edge 130 Plus's data fields are customizable to match your taste, and summary pages make it easy to check out your ride stats when you're done. Track your progress over successive rides on the same route with the Courses feature. Thanks to its simple design, it's easy to see info on the display in direct sunlight or at dusk.
Download workouts to Edge 130 Plus
Stay connected when you ride
Having to fumble for my phone when a call or text message comes in while riding is a real buzz kill, not to mention a safety issue. Edge 130 Plus links with my smartphone and provides on-screen notifications so that I know right away whether I've got an important message that needs attention or I can continue to concentrate on the countryside. Incident Detection will automatically notify your contacts if a crash is detected. And when I'm done riding, it'll automatically upload my ride to my favorite social media sites through Garmin Connect.
Get a performance boost
Edge 130 Plus has some great training tools.
- ClimbPro shows the remaining ascent and grade when you're doing a climb, so you can tailor your effort and know when to make that final push.
- MTB Dynamics measure mountain biking dynamics like jump count and hang time.
- Performance Monitoring offers insights on heart rate, VO2 max, and more.
- Downloadable workouts keep you in the sweet spot when you're doing a training ride.
- Heart rate monitoring is available when you use optional heart rate monitors. Check out this bundle to buy the Edge 130 Plus along with a heart rate monitor.
Edge 130 Plus is fully compatible with Garmin's Varia™ safety accessories, including smart tail lights, headlights, and rear-view radar. Add these accessories to your bike and you'll be more visible and have better road awareness.
- GPS cycling computer with smartphone connectivity (iOS® and Android™)
- USB cable, tether, and mount included
- records up to 30 course routes and 100 waypoints/favorites/locations
- 1.1" x 1.4" touchscreen display (1.8" diagonal)
- water resistant (IPX7 standard)
- tracks with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites for accurate reporting
- compatible with Garmin Varia™ lights and radar
- Garmin Connect Mobile compatible
- compatible with optional heart-rate monitor and speed/cadence sensors
- compatible with Vector and third-party ANT+ power meters
- downloadable training plans
- VO2 max calculations
- Virtual Partner feature lets you race a digital partner
- AutoLap, AutoPause, AutoScroll functions
- customizable display fields
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows up to 12 hours use
- 1.6"W x 2.5"H x .6"D
- weight 1.2 oz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02385-00
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin Edge 130 Plus