About the Garmin ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv
Fish smarter with a chartplotter/transducer combo
Fish smarter with a chartplotter/transducer combo
Fish are smarter than humans, so if you're serious about catching any of them, it's essential to have the right electronic equipment on your boat. Garmin's ECHOMAP UHD 93sv chartplotter comes preloaded with Navionics data on over 18,000 U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs, and it's also Wi-Fi-enabled and compatible with your NMEA 2000 network. Best of all, this bundle also includes a powerful Garmin GT56UHD-TM transducer.
Find those fish, sideways or down
The transducer bundle includes Garmin's GT56UHD-TM Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar transducer, an all-in-one powerhouse that gives you the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images around, plus high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar for super-clear target separation and definition. The GT56UHD-TM operates at multiple frequencies for both SideVü and ClearVü, so you can find fish at nearly any depth with ease. You'll see remarkably detailed images of fish and structures up to 400 feet below your boat, and up to 500 feet around your boat with SideVü sonar. The all-in-one design is easy to install and includes transom and trolling motor mounts.
9" high-contrast color display
Ultra-fast processing refreshes your position and heading 5 times per second, so onscreen movement looks fluid on the 9" high-contrast color display. You'll be able to see those fish in any lighting conditions, thanks to an auto-adjusting backlight. You can also drop up to 5,000 waypoints and find your way back to your favorite fishing spot.
Easy transfer of waypoints
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer's GPS product — or on a Garmin handheld device — you can transfer those items to this Garmin, via GPX Waypoints Transfer.
Make your own maps
The 93sv includes preloaded Quickdraw Contours software that lets you create your own HD maps with 1-foot contours. You'll own the maps, so you can keep the data to yourself or share it with Garmin or your friends. No surveying expertise is needed — you just fish and it let it handle the map creation. You can pair the built-in Wi-Fi with Garmin's free ActiveCaptain™ app to get notifications, share maps, and more.
Smart features for smart boaters
Enter a desired location and let Garmin Auto Guidance technology search relevant charts to create a safe virtual pathway on the display that helps you avoid low bridges, shallow water, and other charted obstructions. You can adjust the pathway by inserting “via” points at interim stops or landmarks along the way.
Color coded cues
If you need even more "at a glance" info, you can designate up to 10 different depth ranges and assign a unique color to each one. If you're coming to this Garmin from a different chartplotter, this could be a great way to retain the visual cues you're used to.
Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland lake maps
The ECHOMAP UHD 93sv is preloaded with over 18,000 U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs (plus another 5,700 in Canada), a number that includes more than 6,700 HD lakes with 1-foot contours shoreline-to-shoreline. LakeVü g3 gives you remarkably detailed views of underwater features, plus Safety Shading that allows you to designate a minimum depth. You'll also be able to get info on interstate highways, roads and bridges; designated fishing areas; and marine-centric points of interest like docks, boat ramps, marinas, and campgrounds.
Just use the microSD™ card slot when you want to add additional maps in the future, or you can purchase new charts through Garmin's free ActiveCaptain app.
Powerful and portable
Keeping your UHD 93sv safe and secure when you're not on board is remarkably easy. The cords plug directly into the mount, so you won't have to waste time plugging and unplugging wires. Just remove your Garmin from power and the mount, then stow it away and go.
NMEA 2000 network-ready
When you integrate the 93sv with your NMEA 2000 network, you'll be able to see engine data, check sensors, manage autopilot, and more — it also works with NMEA 0183. It also supports Panoptix LiveVü Forward Sonar.
To learn more about NMEA 2000 connectivity, check out our article explaining nautical networking.
- 9" chartplotter/sonar combo
- includes GT56UHD-TM Ultra High-Definition transducer (12-pin connector, 25-foot cable)
- package also includes:
- power/data cable
- tilt mount (with quick release cradle), flush mount, and hardware
- protective cover
- WVGA display (800 x 400)
- transmit power: 500 W (RMS)
- built-in Wi-Fi
- network capable for NMEA 2000 (and NMEA 0183)
- preloaded with Garmin LakeVü g3 maps
- internal 5 Hz GPS/GLONASS updates position and heading 5 times per second
- preloaded Quickdraw Contours map creation software
- Garmin Auto Guidance for virtual route creation
- multiple depth range shading
- record up to 5000 waypoints, 100 routes, and 50 tracks
- use Garmin's free ActiveCaptain app to get notifications, share maps, and more
- GPX waypoints transfer
- traditional high-wide CHIRP sonar frequency: 150-240 kHz
- CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü scanning sonar frequencies: 455 kHz (425-485 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), 1,000 kHz (940-1100)
- power: traditional 350 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- maximum depth:
- 2,300 feet (freshwater)
- 1,100 feet (saltwater)
- 400 feet (ClearVü), 500 feet (SideVü)
- supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar
- compatible with Force trolling motors
- microSD card slot for expandable memory
- IPX7 water resistance
- dimensions: 11-3/8"W x 6-1/2"H x 2-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02523-01
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv
The Garmin ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv replaces these items
- includes GT54UHD-TM Ultra High-Definition transducer
- CHIRP sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü sonar
- preloaded with Garmin LakeVü g3 HD maps