About the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
Move with the music
Move with the music
Garmin's Forerunner 245 Music is your wrist-based music player for on-the-go activities — just pair it up with some Bluetooth headphones and get cracking. You can download music files and playlists direct to the watch via USB, or tap into streaming services like Spotify and Pandora® in concert with your smartphone. Forerunner 245 Music will even cache songs so you keep the music playing when you're out of range of service. Control what you're listening to from the watch's controls and enjoy your run.
Wrist-based heart rate monitoring keeps your training on track.
Track your heart rate
Forerunner 245 Music provides you with a powerful suite of tools to track and improve your running. Forerunner 245's wrist-based monitoring technology makes it easy to monitor your heart rate and hit your target zones, so you'll know when you need to dial it up and when you need to take it down a notch. As an added bonus, Forerunner 245 Music can measure your Pulse Ox level on the fly — an important tool when you're acclimating to high altitudes.
Forerunner 245 Music works with your smartphone to let you receive texts, emails, and alerts on the watch screen. That same connection lets you check weather forecasts on the fly and even control the music on your smartphone. When you're done with your run, Forerunner 245 Music automatically uploads your workout to Garmin Connect, where you can share it with your friends through social media or many popular fitness-tracking apps. Garmin's Live Tracking feature lets your family and friends track you in real time, and Incident Detection can notify your emergency contacts if an accident occurs.
Improve your running
Forerunner 245 Music offers great tools and analytics for runners, including vital pace and time metrics along with your heart rate. Using the data it records, it will estimate and track your VO2 max, predicting your performance and suggesting training paces. You can track the data by customizing the display with a variety of data fields, or even change the watch face through Garmin Connect.
Keeping it fresh
Cross-training should be in every runner's training program, and Forerunner 245 Music is well-equipped for these sessions. When you're in the pool, this watch tracks your distance, pace, stroke count, and more. And quit worrying about keeping track of laps during those long pool sessions — it'll count those for you too. Forerunner 245 Music will track your distance and pace like a champ when you're riding a bike, and it offers a variety of gym activities to choose from, including indoor rowing and yoga.
- GPS/GLONASS/Galileo multisport training watch with color illuminated display
- built-in music player for stored music files and streaming services
- supports Pandora, Spotify, and Deezer
- 1.2" LCD display (240 x 240 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens
- wrist-based heart rate measurement
- Pulse Ox measurement
- time/date, alarm, timer, chimes, and vibration watch functions
- compatible with Garmin Connect, Strava, and popular training apps
- text and email smart notifications
- smartphone music control
- incident detection
- downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets, and apps
- GPS speed and distance, AutoLap, AutoPause, interval trainer, heart rate, calorie counter, cadence, and fitness functions
- VO2 max estimator
- recovery advisor
- race predictor
- compatible with running dynamic accessories
- personal record logging
Multisport and Outdoor Activity Features:
- pool swimming lap counter and stroke recognition
- point to point, breadcrumb, and TracBack GPS navigation
- built-in compass
- gym activity profiles for strength, cardio, indoor rowing, yoga, and more
Activity Tracking Features:
- step counter with auto goal setter
- move bar
- sleep monitoring
- dimensions: 1.66"W x 1.66"H x .50"D
- 5 ATM water rating
- battery life: up to 7 days in Smartwatch mode; 24 hours in GPS mode
- weight: 1.36 oz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02120-21
More details on the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music