About the Garmin fenix 6X Pro
Music, maps, metrics
Music, maps, metrics
When you're logging miles, Garmin's fenix 6X Pro lets you know at a glance how your day is going. When you're racking up the vertical and logging major miles, bombing a descent on your mountain bike, grabbing your pack for a multi-day expedition, or even hitting the links, fenix 6X Pro records all the action. Built-in maps keep you on track, while music storage and music app compatibility provides the entertainment.
You don't need your phone to enjoy music with fenix 6X Pro. Built-in music storage lets you access an extensive music library — pair up some Bluetooth earbuds and get moving. When you've got your phone with you, use fenix 6X Pro to control your favorite streaming services, like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon music.
This Garmin employs wrist-based heart rate monitoring, so you're always able to tap into this vital metric. And using the data it records with its heart rate monitor, fenix 6X Pro estimates and tracks your VO2 max. A Pulse Ox sensor is on your wrist as well, recording altitude acclimation and helping monitor your sleep. By combining this information, fenix 6X Pro advises you on when it's smart to rest and when it's time to ramp up the intensity in your workouts.
Garmin's smart notifications work with your smartphone to let you receive texts, emails, and alerts on the 1.4" screen. And this watch automatically uploads your workout to Garmin Connect, where you can share it with your friends through social media or many popular fitness-tracking apps. Assistance and incident detection harness the power of your phone to send your location to emergency contacts.
Born for the backcountry
The fenix 6X Pro is your trusted companion when you're in the backcountry, whether it's a day hike or a multi-day expedition. Built-in topo maps let you know the lay of the land — if you're in unfamiliar terrain, you can drip virtual breadcrumbs along the way, creating a tracklog you can retrace if necessary. Looking for that perfect campsite? You can take advantage of waypoints you've recorded on previous trips, so you'll be sure to find that special campsite the next time around.
The watch also comes equipped with an altimeter, barometer, and compass, giving you valuable information you may need in the backcountry. And battery life doesn't need to limit you — Expedition mode is an ultralow-powered GPS reference that extends battery life for weeks.
Run and bike
This Garmin is an invaluable running partner, with super-accurate GPS measurements of distance and pace. And it will help guide you through properly paced workouts with PacePro, even adjusting your pacing to account for changes in elevation.
For fun on two wheels, fenix 6X Pro will accurately measure your speed, distance, and pace, plus provide turn-by-turn directions when you're trying out a new route. And it's fully compatible with Garmin's Vector™ pedals or ANT+ power meters, so you can track and record your power output throughout your ride. For extra safety, this watch is also compatible with Garmin's Varia™ lights and rear-view radar systems.
Swim, ski, golf
You'll find special features for use with swim training, skiing, and golfing too. When you're in the pool, this watch tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. And when you clip into your skis or snowboard, special modes track your speed, distance, vertical drop, and your total runs — even pausing automatically when you're in the lift line. Preloaded ski maps take away the hassle of pulling out a map to find the perfect run.
Hitting the links? fenix 6X Pro taps into an extensive database of golf courses for full color displays of distances to the green, doglegs, or layup points.
- multisport training watch with color display
- 1.4" (280 x 280 pixels) color LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens
- music player with 2000 song storage and online app connection
- music playback via Bluetooth
- wrist-based heart rate monitor and Pulse Ox sensor
- compatible with Garmin Pay
- Smart Notifications when paired with your smartphone
- compatible with Garmin Connect
- color topo maps
- incident detection and assistance send your location to emergency contacts
- multi-satellite network capability (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo)
- customizable display fields, compatible with Connect iQ app for custom watch faces, widgets, and data fields
- interchangeable watchbands available
- time, date, alarm, timer, chronograph, pace alerts, chimes, and vibration watch functions
- Wi-Fi, ANT+, and Bluetooth capable with compatible devices
- AutoLap, AutoPause, interval trainer, heart rate, calorie counter, and lap fitness functions
- memory for up to 1000 customizable waypoints and 30 routes, with 200 hour track log
- VO2 max estimator
- PacePro adjusts pace guidance to grades as you run
- recovery advisor
- race predictor
- running dynamics measurements
- records personal records
- compatible with Garmin Vector pedals and other ANT+ -enabled power meters
- compatible with Garmin Varia lights and accessories
- works with optional bike speed/cadence sensor
- saves multiple bike profiles
- swimming metrics and stroke recognition
- lap counter
- open water swim distance
Activity Tracking Features:
- step counter with auto goal setter
- move bar
- sleep monitoring
- built-in altimeter, barometer, and compass
- Power Manager and Expedition Mode for extended battery life
- built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery allows up to 60 hours (GPS mode); 15 hours (GPS and music); 21 days (smartwatch); 46 days (expedition GPS mode)
- water rated to 100 meters
- preloaded ski maps and golf courses
- dimensions: 2"W x 2"H x .6"D
- weight: 2.9 oz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02157-00
More details on the Garmin fenix 6X Pro