About the Garmin In-Hull Transducer Mount
Ready for your kayak
Ready for your kayak
A secure place for your transducer.
Garmin's in-hull transducer mount for kayaks makes it a lot easier to get out on the water with your favorite Garmin gear. It fits Garmin's dual beam transducer (77/200 kHz) and GT20-TM transducer (77/200 kHz/DownVü), either of which work with a number of Garmin fishfinder and combo marine devices.
Designed for life in the great outdoors, this mount won't give up its grip, even during continuous water submersion. It's a great way to mount and secure your transducer (sold separately) within the kayak.
The mount itself — a foam pad and adhesive — is easy to install, but we recommend following the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your kayak.
- mount a Garmin transducer in your kayak
- made for the great outdoors
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 010-12357-00
What's in the box:
- Garmin Kayak In-hull Transducer Mount (010-12357-00)
- Installation instructions
More details on the Garmin In-Hull Transducer Mount
Overview: The Garmin Kayak In-hull Transducer Mount allows you to mount a transducer in your kayak. The mount consists of a 1" thick foam pad (3-3/4" x 7-7/16") with a strong 3M adhesive backing with a cutout for the transducer. It is designed to fit Garmin's dual-beam transducer (77/200 kHz) and GT20-TM transducer (77/200 kHz/ClearVü), and can be used with compatible fishfinder and combo marine devices.
Compatibility: The Kayak In-hull Transducer Mount is compatible with the following Garmin devices:
- Chartplotter/Sonar Combos: echoMAP CHIRP 42dv, 43dv, 44dv, 45dv, 52dv, 53dv, 54dv, 55dv, 72dv, 73dv, 74dv, 75dv
- Transducers: CV20-TM (4-pin), CV20-TM (8-pin), Dual Beam (4-pin), Dual Beam (8-pin)
- Fishfinders: Portable Fishing Kit, Portable Kit (echo), Striker 4, Striker 4 Portable Bundle, Striker 5dv, Striker 7dv, Striker Plus 4
Installation: The transducer mount simply adheres to the interior wall of your kayak. The foam pad has a cutout for the smaller Dual Beam transducers, and is scored so you can easily remove more foam to install the larger CV20-TM transducer. No tools are required for installation.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?