About the Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle
Find the fish before you break the ice
Find the fish before you break the ice
If you're serious about ice fishing, it's essential to have the best electronic equipment. After all, it's cold out there. Garmin's Panoptix™ LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle makes it easier than ever to go where the fish are. This combo is ready to roll, with a 9" ECHOMAP™ Plus 93sv touchscreen, a Garmin LVS32 transducer with GLS 10 sonar black box, and a swivel pole mount. You'll enjoy remarkably clear views of fish and structures, plus you can mark and return to your favorite locations.
Look below the surface
The ECHOMAP Plus 93sv chartplotter and the Panoptix all-seeing sonar transducer allow you to see fish and structures ahead of and around the boat in three dimensions. LiveScope™ Forward helps you find schools of fish below the surface — up to 200 feet in any direction. LiveScope™ Down shows you live moving sonar images of what's below the ice, so you can even see how the fish are responding to your jig or bait. With this fishfinder, you'll know exactly where to drill your next hole in the ice.
Learn more, save more
This feature-packed unit also includes preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Garmin and Navionics® data covering over 17,000 lakes. You can create your own custom screen showing both map and sonar views. You'll also be able to store up to 5000 waypoints, so if you find a spot where they're biting, you can mark it and come back later. And you can mark docks and ramps, or even brush piles and stumps, so you'll be able to use this fishfinding kit all year ‘round. You can pair the built-in Wi-Fi with Garmin's free ActiveCaptain™ app to get notifications, share maps, and more.
Everything you need in one handy case
This bundle pack includes a rechargeable battery, a charger, a tilt/swivel unit mount, a special ice fishing mount, and a portable, glove-friendly carrying case to hold it all. If you're serious about ice fishing, this is a terrific value.
NMEA 2000 network-ready
The fishfinder is also fully compatible with your NMEA 2000® network, so you can take it out on the boat when the weather warms up. Transom and trolling motor transducer mounts are included. When you integrate the echoMAP Plus 93sv with your NMEA 2000 network, you'll be able to see engine data, check sensors, manage autopilot, and more.
NMEA 2000 note: To learn more about NMEA 2000 connectivity, check out our article explaining nautical networking.
Ice Fishing Bundle:
- ECHOMAP Plus 93sv 9" chartplotter
- GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LiveScope LVS 32 transducer
- rechargeable battery, charger, power cable
- carrying bag, transducer adapter cable, foam float, cable grommet
- Panoptix LiveScope sonar
- LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward sonar options
- CHIRP sonar
- preloaded with Garmin LakeVü HD g3 maps
- preloaded Quickdraw Contours map creation software
- network capable for NMEA 2000 (and NMEA 0183)
- compatible with FUSION-Link audio via NMEA 2000
- built-in Wi-Fi: connects to the free Garmin ActiveCaptain app
- GPX waypoints transfer
- maximum depth (down and forward): 200 feet
- multiple depth range shading
- microSD card slot for expandable memory
- maximum depth: 2300 ft. (fresh water); 1100 ft. (salt water)
- dimensions: 11-3/4"W x 11-5/16"H x 13-3/8"D
- WVGA display (800 x 400)
- display size: 7.8" x 4.8"
- IPX7 water resistance
- mounting options: bail or flush
- battery life: up to 7 hours
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-01901-15
What's in the box:
- ECHOMAP Plus 93sv (9") display
- Battery charger with attached 70" DC output cord (DC output 12V 1A)
- 5mm Hex wrench
- Transducer bracket (2 pieces)
- Shoulder screw
- Flat washer
- Rubber washer
- Four M6 x 25mm hex screws
- Rubber pad (2" x 3")
- Shaft and Barrel Mount Torque sheet
- Panoptix Ice Fishing mounting rack
- GLS 10 LiveScope black box
- Panoptix LiveScope LVS32 transducer with 20' cable
- WP12-12 Rechargeable battery (12V 12Ah)
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Bag with handle
- Ice mount base
- Curved handle
- 12" Top pole
- Three 12" Middle poles
- 6" Bottom pole
- Panoptix Livescope Ice Fishing Bundle Installation Instructions
- ECHOMAP Plus Series Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Manual
- Important Safety and Product Information
- ECHOMAP Plus 60/70/90 Series Installation Instructions
- Garmin Support sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle
Overview: The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle (Garmin part # 010-01901-15) is a premium live scanning sonar solution for ice fishing. The bundle consists of the Panoptix LiveScope LVS 32 sonar transducer, the GLS 10 sonar black box, and the ECHOMAP Plus 93sv touchscreen chartplotter, all mounted onto a portable rack mount with a portable carrying bag. Also included in the bundle are an ice fishing swivel pole transducer mount, tilt/swivel display mount, rechargeable battery, and battery charger.
Battery: The Ice Fishing Bundle is fully portable because it is powered by a 12Ah (amp-hour) sealed lead-acid battery. The battery comes with an AC adapter for charging the battery to keep your kit running for up to 7 hours. The battery is strapped to the ice fishing rack mount and is pre-connected to the GLS 10 and the chartplotter's tilt-swivel mount.
ECHOMAP Plus 93sv: The ECHOMAP Plus 93sv is a combination chartplotter and fishfinder, and is preloaded with Garmin's exclusive LakeVü g3 inland maps, with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology. In addition, a built-in microSD slot lets you add more specialized and detailed charts and maps that are available from Garmin. The unit has a water rating of IPX7, and can withstand being splashed with water without worry, but unsuitable for prolonged immersion. The 93sv mounts to the tilt/swivel mount installed to the ice fishing rack. You can easily connect and disconnect the display from the mount, because there are no wires to plug or unplug from the unit itself.
Display: The ECHOMAP Plus 93sv has a 7.8" (wide) x 4.8" (high), 9" diagonal full color touchscreen WVGA display with 400 x 800 pixels. It has a variable backlight adjustment (automatic or manual), with day and night color schemes that change automatically or you can set manually. With the large display, you can create combination pages with up to six different functions on the display at once.
Keypad: In addition to touchscreen controls, the ECHOMAP Plus 93sv features several buttons for operating the device. The keypad consists of a power button, a plus/minus control for zooming in and out of a chart or view, and shortcut keys, numbered 1-4, that can be assigned to an active screen so you can open it instantly when pressed.
Global Positioning System: The ECHOMAP Plus 93sv has a built-in GPS receiver that collects data from overhead satellites to establish your current location. The GPS signal strength is indicated on the top of the screen in a bar graph (5 bars maximum). The device is equipped with a 5Hz GPS receiver which refreshes its position and heading 5 times per second.
Charts and Maps: The unit is preloaded with Garmin's LakeVü g3 maps, with coverage of more than 17,000 inland lakes with up to 1' contours and Depth Range Shading for clearer lake floor view, and enabling you to view your target depth at a glance. Additional maps are available on microSD or download.
Quickdraw Contours: The ECHOMAP Plus 93sv features Quickdraw Contours software already installed on the device. This free software allows you to tailor the preloaded maps and create your own maps on the screen. While you fish, Quickdraw Contours creates the maps based on the sonar results from the attached Panoptix LiveScope transducer.
Wi-Fi: The unit has built-in Wi-Fi that allows you to connect to the free Garmin ActiveCaptain app on your mobile device. ActiveCaptain has a OneChart feature for accessing and updating all of your charts and maps from your smartphone or tablet, as well as purchase new ones to use on the chartplotter. You can also receive notifications of phone calls and texts on the unit's display. ActiveCaptain also lets you keep in touch with others. Separate ActiveCaptain and Mobile Quickdraw communities are available for feedback or for sharing your Quickdraw Contours data. The Garmin ActiveCaptain app is compatible with devices running Android 5.0 and up, or Apple iOS 11.0 or later.
Panoptix LiveScope Sonar: The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System consists of the LVS 32 LiveScope Sonar Transducer and the GLS 10 Sonar Module. The slim-profile transducer mounts to the included ice fishing swivel pole mount. It comes with 20 feet of cable, and a mounting bracket. The Sonar Module provides power to the transducer, and sonar signals to your chartplotter.
Panoptix LiveScope Sonar: Panoptix LiveScope sonar gives you a real-time, realistic view of what's in the water under the ice. Panoptix LiveScope sonar has a narrow 20° beam angle for crisp, improved resolution and clear images, out to 200 feet. The LVS32 offers the choice of two LiveScope options:
- LiveScope Forward: LiveScope Forward lets you see structure and fish ahead and around your boat. You can also see your lure, and how fish react to your lure. When the transducer is mounted for LiveScope Forward mode, it should be angled forward and slightly downward. In this mode, the transducer has an effective forward range of between five and eight time the depth of the water.
- LiveScope Down: LiveScope Down shows moving sonar images below your boat, and allows you to pinpoint your targets' distance left or right and their depths. It is recommended for vertical fishing and jigging. For LiveScope Down mode, the transducer is mounted facing straight down. In Down mode, the fore/aft range is equal to the depth of the water.
Transducer Mounting: The LVS32 easily mounts to the swivel pole mount making it easy to rotate the transducer. The mount includes a handle and five pole sections which can be assembled to the needed length, based on the thickness of the ice. The top pole section and the three middle pole sections are 1' in length, while the bottom section is 6". The handle is curved, to show you the direction of the sonar beams.
- GLS 10 Sonar Module:
- Temperature Range: Operating: 5°F to 158°F; Storage: -40°F to 185°F
- Power Input: 10 to 32 Volts DC
- Power Usage: 21W typical, 24mW minimum, 58W maximum
- Data Output: Garmin Marine Network
- LVS 32 Transducer:
- Frequencies: From 530 to 1.1 MHz
- Temperature Range: Operating: 32°F to 104°F; Storage: -40°F to 185°F
- Maximum Depth/Distance: 200 feet
- Field of View:
- Front-to-Back: 135°
- Side-to-Side: 20°