About the Tacx T2098
Hold your tablet securely in view
Banish jury-rigged tablet setups from your workout routine. This Tacx bracket offers an optimal view of your tablet and attaches easily to most handlebars.
- attaches to handlebar diameters of 26 to 35 mm (1" to 1-3/8")
- adjusts to fit tablets 182 to 267 mm long (7" to 10-1/2") and 112 to 197 mm wide (4-3/8" to 7-7/8")
- maximum tablet depth: 13 mm (1/2")
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # T2098
What's in the box:
- Tablet holder
- 2 Stand tubes
- Base plate
- Front bottom support block
- Rear bottom support block
- Front top support block
- Rear top support block
- 4 Tablet holder corner protectors
- 2 Rubber feet
- 5mm Allen wrench
- Four M6 x 45mm socket-head bolts
- Four M6 x 30mm socket head bolts
- Eight M6 hex nuts
- M5 x 60 hex-head bolt
- M5 threaded knob
- Assembly booklet
- Warranty Conditions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Tacx T2098
Overview: The Tacx Tablet Stand places your tablet in front of you while you're using one of the training devices. The free-standing holder accommodates tablets of different sizes, from full size to mini. You can adjust the angle of the tablet holder for the best view.
Compatible Tablet Sizes: The Tablet Stand can be adjusted for length and width to hold tablets of different sizes. The maximum thickness is approximately 1/2" (0.512"). The maximum sizes include:
- Vertical: 4.4" to 7.76"
- Horizontal: 7.16" to 10.51"
Dimensions: The overall dimensions of the Tacx Tablet Stand are:
- Maximum Width: 12.375"
- Maximum Depth:
- 14.75" (tablet holder at 90°)
- 15.375" (tablet holder at 0°)
- Maximum Height:
- 34" (tablet holder at 0°)
- 39" (tablet holder at 90°)