About the Garmin TT™ 15 Dog Device
Track and train
Track and train
Garmin's TT 15 is a multi-purpose collar device for dogs. Use it with the Alpha® 100 handheld device to track and train your dog from up to nine miles away (four miles for the mini version). The top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver can update your dog's location as often as every 2.5 seconds, so you always know where she is.
A red collar strap is included with the device.
The collar device also allows you to train your dog with audible tone and vibration settings. Or, choose to administer momentary or continuous stimulation using the training key on your handheld Alpha device.
Customize the intensity by choosing between traditional or linear stimulation. The device defaults to linear stimulation which provides progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18. You can also choose the traditional method which allows you to make quick changes (low, medium, or high) within a predetermined level (1 to 6).
It can go the distance
The TT 15 is rugged and water-resistant to 32 feet, so it's tough enough to keep up with your dog through all kinds of terrain. It also has built-in LED beacon lights to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
The rechargeable battery lasts a long time and can be extended by putting the collar in "rescue mode."
The TT 15 is also compatible with Astro® 430 and 320 (sold separately) for tracking only.
- dog training and tracking device for use with compatible Garmin handheld systems
- top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver for better tracking than GPS alone
- range: 4 miles
- 18.5" standard antenna
- 22.5" extended-range antenna
- user replaceable 3/4" collar strap fits neck sizes between 9-1/2" and 14"
- red collar strap included
- water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- remotely operable LED beacon lights to locate your dog in low-light situations
- compatible with Astro® 320 and 430 devices for tracking only
- compatible with Alpha® 100 for training and tracking
- non-stimulating audible tone and vibration options
- traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium, or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6)
- linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1-18
- cannot be tracked simultaneously by both Astro and Alpha devices
- powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery (cable included)
- approximate battery life: 16-30 hours
- rescue mode conserves battery power
- 3-1/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 1-7/16"D
- weight: 7.5 oz. (including collar)
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # 010-01486-00
What's in the box:
- Dog training device with 18.5" standard antenna (installed)
- 27" x 3/4" Red collar strap
- 2 Short contact points (installed)
- 2 Long contact points
- Contact point wrench
- 12" Charging cable with female Mini-B USB
- 39" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and male Mini-B USB plug on other end)
- AC adapter with attached 5' DC output cable (DC output: 5V 1A)
- US 2-prong AC plug adapter
- Five 5.5" plastic wire ties
- Quick Start Manual
- Important Safety and Product Information
- Read Instructions Before Using! sheet
- "Securing the Antenna" booklet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Garmin TT™ 15 Dog Device
Overview: The Garmin TT 15 Mini Dog Device is a long range dog tracking and training collar, with a sensitive GPS receiver, VHF radio transceiver, and corrective stimulation device. The TT 15 Mini works with the Alpha 100 handheld device (sold separately). The collar comes with two sets of contact points, and a charging clip with AC and DC power adapters. A larger version, the TT 15, is designed for larger dogs.
Dog Collar Device: The TT 15 Mini's device is mounted to the top of a 3/4" wide red polyurethane-coated collar strap. This rugged device is water resistant with a 1 ATM rating (withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 10 meters). With the Alpha 100 handheld device, you can track your dog up to 4 miles away. The collar comes with an attached 18.5" standard antenna. A optional long-range antenna is available from the manufacturer. In addition to GPS tracking, the device can also be used to adminster corrective stimulation when training. Two sets of contact points (long and short) are included. The TT 15 Mini device is 3.2" x 1.4" x 1.8", and weighs 5.6 ounces (7.5 ounces including the collar).
Collar Strap: The collar fits dogs with neck sizes of 9.5" in circumference and up. Additional 3/4" collar straps are available from the manufacturer in a wide variety of colors.
GPS Tracking: The TT 15 Mini lets you track your dog's location from up to four miles away. The device uses data from GPS (Global Positioning System) and GLONASS (Russia's version of GPS) satellites to pinpoint its location. The GPS data is transmitted via VHF radio frequencies to the handheld unit. The Alpha 100 handheld device lets you view your dog's location on a map. Up to 20 dogs collar devices can be linked to a single handheld device.
Dog Training: The TT 15 Mini Dog Device can be an effective tool for training your dog, when used with the Alpha 100 handheld device. The device can deliver tone, vibration, and corrective stimulation through the included contact points. Choosing the type and intensity of stimulation requires hours of experimentation through different stages of training.
Power Options: The TT 15 Mini is powered by a Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Estimated battery life is 16 to 30 hours per charge, and can be charged via the AC or DC power adapters included. Battery life varies with the handheld device in use. The battery is user-replaceable when it becomes worn out. A replacement battery (item # 010-11828-40) is available from the manufacturer.