About the PowerBass PS-ADF110T
Perfectly balanced package
Perfectly balanced package
When you're looking to add bass to your vehicle's sound system, mixing and matching the right speaker, amp, and enclosure can be tricky. The PowerBass PS-ADF110T powered subwoofer gives you a perfectly balanced package with the solid low end you crave that fits easily into limited space.
Advanced subwoofer design
For a great subwoofer install, you need a great speaker. The PS-ADF110T's 10" shallow-mount sub features a single-piece, injection-molded flat cone that saves space while still giving you the bass impact of a conventional speaker, while its high-roll Santoprene rubber surround keeps the cone under tight control. The speaker frame is made of polycarbonate impregnated with glass fiber for low resonance.
Sound tailoring features
A 175-watt RMS Class A/B amplifier drives the PS-ADF110T's sub. The amp's controls include a low-pass crossover, phase switch, and bass boost which allow you to dial in the bass sound to your liking. High- and low-level inputs allow you to connect the enclosure to any system, while the included remote knob lets you adjust bass intensity from the driver's seat.
The PS-ADF110T's enclosure is designed to complement the subwoofer, giving you tight bass in less space while its downfiring design boosts low bass output. The box is covered with aircraft-grade vinyl covering with carpet-covered endcaps to protect the box from surface damage. At less than 6" deep, the PS-ADF110T will fit under most truck seats.
- sealed downfiring subwoofer enclosure with 10" sub
- Class A/B amplifier (175 watts RMS)
- non-resonant enclosure with aircraft-grade vinyl/carpet covering
- remote bass-level control included
- intelligent auto turn on/off function
- separate low-level and speaker-level inputs
- variable low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- variable bass boost
- frequency response: 38-280 Hz
- requires 8-gauge wiring kit (sold separately)
- dimensions: 17-7/8"W x 12-7/16"H x 5-5/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PS-ADF110T
What's in the box:
- Powered subwoofer
- Remote gain control
- 16.5' Remote gain cable (RJ-25 connectors on both ends)
- 8" Speaker-level input harness
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 3mm Allen key
- Eight 7/8" Phillips-head screws
- 4 Crimp-connectors
- Owner's manual
More details on the PowerBass PS-ADF110T
Features & specs
|Connector Type||RCA, speaker-level harnes|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||175 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||350 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|
Overview: The Powerbass PS-ADF110T is a self-amplified subwoofer enclosure featuring a down-firing 10" subwoofer driven by a built-in 175 watt RMS (350 peak) amplifier. Housed in a compact down-firing enclosure, the PS-ADF110T is designed to provide deep solid bass while taking up minimal vehicle space.
Enclosure: The PS-ADF110T's heavy-duty enclosure is constructed from non-resonant 5/8" panels that have been glued, braced and sealed. The enclosure is finished in stylish aviation grade vinyl and durable black carpet. Two angled mounting brackets along with mounting hardware are provided for securing the enclosure to a trunk or floor pan.
Subwoofer: The included 10" sub driver features an injection-molded thermoplastic polymer cone with rubber surround, for increased resistance to moisture and dust and providing maximum cone excursion. The driver also features a specially designed 2" diameter resin coated, high-temperature Kapton voice-coil to ensure high power handling and precise linear excursion. The downward firing orientation of the driver helps load the front of the woofer for more bass output than standard front-firing enclosures.
Amplifier: The PS-ADF110T features an ultra efficient Class-A/B mono amplifier that's perfectly matched to the 10" subwoofer driver. The amp provides 175 watts RMS (350 watts peak power) and features the following end-panel controls and indicators:
- Gain: Varies the input level.
- LPF: The built-in low-pass filter can be varied from 50Hz-200Hz.
- Bass EQ: This dial can apply a boost at 45Hz, with a range of 0dB-12dB.
- Phase Switch: Allows the subwoofer signal to be either in phase (0˚) or out of phase (180˚).
- Power LED
- Auto Turn-On Switch: When set to On, this allows a speaker-level input signal to trigger the amplifier to power on/off, without the need for a remote wire connection.
- RCA: Input for low-level pre-amp signals.
- High Input: A 4-wire Molex harness is provided for running speaker-level signals into the amp.
- Remote Gain Control Input: An RJ-25 socket is provided for plugging in the included Remote Gain Control.
- Fuse Slot: Contains one 15A ATC fuse.
- Power/Ground/Remote: Three set-screw terminals are provided, accepting up to 8 AWG wire.
Remote Gain Control: The PS-ADF110T includes a Remote Gain Control for changing the subwoofer's level from the driver's seat. This low-profile control can be mounted under a dash within easy reach and includes a 16.5' cable terminated in RJ-25 plugs.