About the PowerBass XL-2305MX
Like to get loud?
Like to get loud?
You bikers and off-roaders who like to blast your way across the landscape will appreciate the concentrated power of the PowerBass XL-2305MX powersport amplifier. This compact power pack puts out two channels of 150 watts RMS — perfect for powering a couple of high-performance PowerBass drivers like the XL-POD10LR 10" tower speakers. You could also use this amplifier in 1-channel bridged mode to power a subwoofer with up to 600 watts RMS.
Confidently blast through rivers and dunes
This amplifier carries an IP67 dirt and water-resistance rating, which means no dust, dirt, or mud can get into the chassis, and that the amp itself will survive going three feet underwater for up to a half an hour as well as the power-washing at the end of the day. This amplifier has the highest IP rating we've seen, making it a perfect choice for your muddy and wet adventures.
- 2-channel powersport amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 600 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (40-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- IP67 ingress protection rating (dustproof and submersible)
- conformal coated circuit boards
- aluminum die-cast end caps with integrated input and output connectors
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- 3.5mm aux input and output
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-1/2"W x 1-13/16"H x 4-5/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XL-2305MX
More details on the PowerBass XL-2305MX