About the PowerBass XL-2305MX
Like to get loud?
Like to get loud?
You bikers and off-roaders who like to blast your way across the landscape will appreciate the concentrated power of the PowerBass XL-2305MX powersport amplifier. This compact power pack puts out two channels of 150 watts RMS — perfect for powering a couple of high-performance PowerBass drivers like the XL-POD10LR 10" tower speakers. You could also use this amplifier in 1-channel bridged mode to power a subwoofer with up to 600 watts RMS.
Confidently blast through rivers and dunes
This amplifier carries an IP67 dirt and water-resistance rating, which means no dust, dirt, or mud can get into the chassis, and that the amp itself will survive going three feet underwater for up to a half an hour as well as the power-washing at the end of the day. This amplifier has the highest IP rating we've seen, making it a perfect choice for your muddy and wet adventures.
- 2-channel powersport amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 600 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (40-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- IP67 ingress protection rating (dustproof and submersible)
- conformal coated circuit boards
- aluminum die-cast end caps with integrated input and output connectors
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- 3.5mm aux input and output
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-5/8"W x 1-3/4"H x 4-5/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XL-2305MX
What's in the box:
- 2-Channel powersport amplifier
- Remote level control
- 17' Remote cable
- AGU Fuse holder
- 60-amp AGU fuse (installed)
- Four 3/4" Screws
- Two 1/2" Screws
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Owner's manual
- Power wiring note
- Powerbass social media note
- Window sticker
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PowerBass XL-2305MX
Control Panel: The control panel is protected by a cover to help keep the controls dry, and to prevent unwanted adjustments. The cover screws are removed with the included 2.5 mm Allen wrench. The rotary controls and recessed slide switches require the use of a narrow flat blade screwdriver (not included) to make adjustments.
- Gain: rotary control; variable from 250mV to 10V
- Crossover Type: 3-position switch; select low-pass, high-pass, or full-range
- Crossover Frequency: rotary control; variable from 40 Hz to 400 Hz; 12dB/octave slope
- Bass Boost: rotary control; variable from 0 to +18 dB; centered at 45 Hz
- Speaker Outputs: 12" wire attached; 16-gauge
- Power: 12" wire attached; 8-gauge
- Ground: 12" wire attached; 8-gauge
- Remote Turn-on: 12" wire attached; 16-gauge
- RCA Inputs: one pair of stereo RCA inputs on the end of a 9" pigtail; compatible with preamp level and speaker level signals (speaker wire to RCA adapter required when using speaker level inputs)
- Aux Input: stereo 3.5mm mini-jack on the end of a 9" pigtail; using the aux input overrides the RCA inputs
- Aux Output: stereo 3.5mm mini-jack on the end of a 9" pigtail; provides an output for another amplifier; receives signal only from the aux input (not from the RCA inputs)
- Remote: 3.5mm mini-jack on the end of a 9" pigtail; for use with the included wired remote
Fuse Holder: The fuse holder supports AGU, glass style fuses; a 60-amp fuse is included and already installed. The set-screw terminals accept 4 or 8 gauge power wire. A 3mm Allen wrench is required for installation (not included). Removable 8 gauge adapters are installed in both ends. The clear housing has gaskets to protect the fuse.
Wired Remote: A remote level controller is included that allows you to control the output level of the amp from the cockpit or driver's seat. A 17' remote cable is included.
- Width: 1⅝" (2⅝" including mounting flange)
- Height: ⅞"
- Depth: 1½" (2⅛" including knob and cable)