About the Dynamat 10115 Original Speaker Kit
Stop fighting annoying speaker rattle! Apply Dynamat Original to your vehicle's resonant surfaces and enjoy improved clarity, loudness and bass response from your car stereo. Dynamat Original is a styrene-butyadine-rubber-based, pressure-sensitive adhesive-backed, heat bondable vibrational damper.
Contains two 10" x 10" pieces of Dynamat Original (0.070" thick). Ideal for mounting your speaker to a metal baffle like a car door or rear deck lid.
Want to learn more about Dynamat's speaker kit noise-reduction properties? Read some up-to-date technical information from Dynamic Control. Note: To view this file you will need Adobe Acrobat's PDF reader
Dynamat 10115 Original Speaker Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynamat 10115 Original Speaker Kit
- Clean mounting surface (bare metal)
- Using a razor knife or scissors cut Dynamat to the desired size
- Apply Dynamat centering the sheet over the speaker opening
- Apply pressure, working Dynamat into the contours of the door panel
- Using speaker hole as a guide, cut away center portion of sheet
Mount the speaker as you normally would, Dynamat will
create a seal and damp the door panel to maximize the speaker's performance.
Use any excess Dynamat to attach to the speaker basket, thus cutting down on resonance.
There is a high tack permanent adhesive with a peel off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat.
The material cuts easily with scissors or a razor knife.
The surface is black and paintable.
Dynamat will increase the mounting height and reduce mounting depth by .085". It is used to install two speakers for maximum performance.
- Temp Range: -30 to +350 degrees
- Damping loss factor: 0.08
- Weight LBS/SQ.FT: 0.66