About the Dynamat 10135 Original Door Kit
Have you ever had to crank up your sound system just so you could hear it over distracting road noise? Dynamat Door Kits put up a sonic barrier that keeps noise out and your system's sound in. That means you'll hear more music using less power effectively increasing your amplifier's output!
Dynamat Original (.070" thick) is a styrene-butyadine-rubber-based, pressure-sensitive adhesive-backed, heat bondable vibrational damper. It works great in most applications!
Contains four 10" x 32" sheets.
Want to learn more about Dynamat's door kit noise-reduction properties? Read some up-to-date technical information from Dynamic Control. Note: To view this file you will need Adobe Acrobat's PDF reader
Dynamat 10135 Original Door Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynamat 10135 Original Door Kit
- Clean mounting surface (bare metal)
- Using a razor knife or scissors cut Dynamat to the desired size
- Remove the blue release liner from the back of the Dynamat and apply to door
- Apply pressure, working Dynamat into the contours of the door panel
- Work air out with a roller tool (eliminating air pockets will ensure lasting adhesion of the Dynamat to the panel, giving you maximum damping effect)
Dynamat will create a seal and damp the door panel to maximize
your system's performance.
There is a high tack permanent adhesive with a peel off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat.
The material cuts easily with scissors or a razor knife.
The surface is black and
- Temp Range: -30 to +350 degrees
- Damping loss factor: 0.08
- Weight LBS/SQ.FT: 0.66