About the Dynamat Xtreme Wedge Pack
You've installed speakers and subwoofers so you can hear clear, vibrant music in your car. Why put up with road noise? Dynamat Xtreme Wedge Pack minimizes your car's irritating resonances and screens out noise from the wind, your engine, and surrounding traffic, all factors that can jeopardize sound quality.
Dynamat designed this self-adhesive Xtreme sheet for general use on rear decks, doors, floors, and trunks. Apply this sheet to a car door before mounting a speaker, and you'll transform flimsy metal into a solid, non-resonant baffle. Unlike Dynamat Original, you can also install Dynamat Xtreme on trunk lids, roofs, quarter panels, and even under your car's hood. And Xtreme proves four times more effective than Original in reducing noise, so you'll hear your music and nothing else.
One 32" x 18" sheet, 4 square feet total. Warranty: 60 days.
Want to know more? Check out our article on reducing road noise with Dynamat.
More details on the Dynamat Xtreme Wedge Pack
Overview: Dynamat Xtreme provides four times the damping efficiency of Original Dynamat, the conforming ability of Premium Dynamat, and the radiant energy reflection of Super Dynamat. Dynamat Xtreme has an aluminum layer for high-temperature areas. Dynamat Xtreme will create a seal and damp the door panel to maximize your system's performance.
Self-Adhesive: There is a high tack permanent adhesive with a peel off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat Xtreme.
Easy to Cut: The material cuts easily with scissors or a razor knife.
- Clean mounting surface (bare metal or fiberglass)
- Using a razor knife or scissors cut Dynamat Xtreme to the desired size
- Remove the release liner from the back of the Dynamat Xtreme and apply to door
- Apply pressure, working Dynamat Xtreme into the contours of the door panel with a roller tool
- Work out air pockets (eliminating air pockets will ensure lasting adhesion of the Dynamat Xtreme to the panel, giving you maximum damping effect)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked