About the Dynamat 10435 Xtreme Door Kit
Dynamat Door Kits put up a sonic barrier that keeps noise out and your system's sound in. That means you'll hear more music using less power — effectively increasing your amplifier's output.
High-performance Dynamat Xtreme is a patented, lightweight elastomeric butyl and aluminum constrained-layer vibrational damper. At .044" thick, it's lighter than Dynamat Original, four times more effective, requires no heat to apply and is recommended for contoured vehicle panels. Dynamat Xtreme is coated with aluminum to make it ideal for high temperature areas such as firewalls and floors - and for high SPL environments.
Contains four 12" x 36" sheets. Warranty: 60 days.
Want to learn more about Dynamat? Check out our video on reducing road noise with Dynamat.
Dynamat 10435 Xtreme Door Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynamat 10435 Xtreme Door Kit
Overview: Dynamat Xtreme provides four times the damping efficiency of Original Dynamat, the conforming ability of Premium Dynamat, and the radiant energy reflection of Super Dynamat. Dynamat Xtreme has an aluminum layer for high-temperature areas. Dynamat Xtreme will create a seal and damp the door panel to maximize your system's performance.
Self-Adhesive: The rubber layer of Dynamat Xtreme is very sticky, so it comes with a peel-off paper liner. Once the paper liner is peeled from the rubber layer, Dynamat Xtreme can be adhered to your door panel.
Easy to Cut: The material cuts easily with scissors or a razor knife.
- Clean mounting surface (bare metal)
- Using a razor knife or scissors cut Dynamat Xtreme to the desired size
- Remove the blue release liner from the back of the Dynamat Xtreme and apply to door
- Apply pressure, working Dynamat Xtreme into the contours of the door panel
- Work air out with a roller tool (eliminating air pockets will ensure lasting adhesion of the Dynamat Xtreme to the panel, giving you maximum damping effect)
8 questions already asked