About the Dynamat Xtreme 10455
Having a hard time hearing your car's sound system over the road noise? Dynamat Xtreme keeps the noise out, so you'll hear more music using less power — effectively increasing your amplifier's output! This sheet metal vibration damping material (a butyl composite with a layer of aluminum) conforms and fuses to automotive body surfaces such as floor pans and doors.
The 10455 bulk kit includes 9 sheets of Dynamat Xtreme, for a total of about 36 square feet (a car door requires about 5 square feet). Designed especially for high-temperature areas and high sound pressure level situations, Dynamat Xtreme offers four times the damping power of Original Dynamat, thanks to its energy-reflective aluminum layer. Warranty: 60 days.
Want to know more? Check out our article on reducing road noise with Dynamat.
Dynamat Xtreme 10455 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynamat Xtreme 10455
Dynamat Xtreme: Dynamat Xtreme provides 4 times the damping efficiency of Original Dynamat, the conforming ability of Premium Dynamat, and the radiant energy reflection of Super Dynamat. Dynamat Xtreme has an aluminum layer for high-temperature areas and requires "no heat" for an easy, moldable installation.
Self-Adhesive Sheets: Each sheet has a high-tack permanent adhesive with a peel-off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat Xtreme.
Easy-to-Cut Materials: All materials cut easily with scissors or a razor knife.
- Clean the mounting surface.
- Using a razor knife or scissors, cut the Dynamat to the desired size.
- Remove the blue release liner from the back of the Dynamat and apply to the mounting surface.
- Apply pressure, working the Dynamat into the contours of the mounting surface.
- Work air out with a roller tool (eliminating air pockets will ensure lasting adhesion of the Dynamat to the surface, giving you maximum damping effect).
- Repeat the same process for each sheet of Dynamat.
- Each Sheet: L=32", W=18", Thickness=0.085"
6 questions already asked