About the Dynamat Xtreme Mega Pak
Ask any installer. Dynamat Xtreme sound damping material keeps road noise out, so you'll hear more music using less power, effectively increasing your amplifier's output. This damping material — a butyl composite with a layer of aluminum — conforms and fuses to automotive body surfaces such as floor pans and doors. You'll hear less unwanted noise caused by vibrations and resonance and more of your favorite music, especially in the low-frequency range.
The 10465 Mega Pak includes nine 24" x 48" sheets of Dynamat Xtreme, for a total of 72 square feet. A car door typically requires about 5 square feet of Dynamat Xtreme, but you can apply it just about anywhere. Dynamat Xtreme is designed with an energy-reflective aluminum layer ideal for high-temperature areas and high sound pressure level situations, offering four times the damping power of Original Dynamat. Warranty: 60 days.
Want to know more? Check out our article on reducing road noise with Dynamat.
Dynamat Xtreme Mega Pak reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynamat Xtreme Mega Pak
Dynamat Xtreme: Dynamat Xtreme provides 4 times the damping efficiency of Original Dynamat, the conforming ability of Premium Dynamat, and the radiant energy reflection of Super Dynamat. Dynamat Xtreme has an aluminum layer for high-temperature areas and requires "no heat" for an easy, moldable installation.
Self-Adhesive Sheets: Each sheet has a high-tack permanent adhesive with a peel-off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat Xtreme.
Easy-to-Cut Materials: All materials cut easily with scissors or a razor knife.
InstallationBasic Installation Steps:
- Clean the mounting surface.
- Using a razor knife or scissors, cut the Dynamat to the desired size.
- Remove the blue release liner from the back of the Dynamat and apply to the mounting surface.
- Apply pressure, working the Dynamat into the contours of the mounting surface.
- Work air out with a roller tool (eliminating air pockets will ensure lasting adhesion of the Dynamat to the surface, giving you maximum damping effect).
- Repeat the same process for each sheet of Dynamat.
- Each Sheet (9 total): W = 24", L = 48", Thickness=0.085"
- Total Square Footage: 72 square feet