About the Dynamat Xtreme Trunk Kit
Get the shake, rattle, and roll out of your trunk and let your subwoofer perform at its best. Dynamat's Xtreme trunk kit absorbs resonances in the rear of your car, eliminating noise and creating an ideal listening environment up front for you and your passengers.
Five 32" x 18" sheets of high-performance Dynamat Xtreme reinforce your trunk for high bass pressure capability. Dynamat Xtreme dampens vibrations that would otherwise interfere with your sub's punch and clarity. These lightweight sheets require no heat to apply, and a protective aluminum coating allows them to stand up to high temperatures. Best of all, Dynamat Xtreme reduces noise four times more effectively than its heavier counterpart, Dynamat Original.
Five 32" x 18" sheets, 20 square feet total. Warranty: 60 days.
Want to know more? Check out our article on reducing road noise with Dynamat.
Dynamat Xtreme Trunk Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynamat Xtreme Trunk Kit
Overview: Dynamat Xtreme provides four times the damping efficiency of Original Dynamat, the conforming ability of Premium Dynamat, and the radiant energy reflection of Super Dynamat. Dynamat Xtreme has an aluminum layer for high-temperature areas. Dynamat Xtreme will create a seal and damp the door panel to maximize your system's performance.
Self-Adhesive: There is a high tack permanent adhesive with a peel off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat Xtreme.
Easy to Cut: The material cuts easily with scissors or a razor knife.
- Clean mounting surface (bare metal or fiberglass)
- Using a razor knife or scissors cut Dynamat Xtreme to the desired size
- Remove the release liner from the back of the Dynamat Xtreme and apply to door
- Apply pressure, working Dynamat Xtreme into the contours of the door panel with a roller tool
- Work out air pockets (eliminating air pockets will ensure lasting adhesion of the Dynamat Xtreme to the panel, giving you maximum damping effect)
The Dynamat Xtreme Trunk Kit replaces these items
3 questions already asked