About the Sony BC-TRX
Get the power flexibility you need with a versatile charger that will keep you shooting into the night and beyond. The Sony BC-TRX fully charges any InfoLITHIUM® X-, G-, N-, D-, T-, R-, or K-Series battery in about 90 minutes. A convenient LED status indicator lets you know when it's done. And the lightweight, retractable-plug design makes it perfect for home, office, or travels on the road. The universal voltage design adds even more utility.
- charges X-, G-, N-, D-, T-, R-, and K-series InfoLITHIUM® batteries
- ideal for travel, home, or office: retractable plug and compact, lightweight design
- charges most batteries in about 90 minutes
- universal voltage: 100V-240V (50/60Hz)
- charging status indicator lights
- includes micro USB cable
- 2-1/8"W x 1-3/4"H x 3-9/16"D
- 3.7 ounces
- warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BCTRX
What's in the box:
- BC-TRX Lithium-ion multi-series battery charger
- 39" USB cable (with Type A USB on one end and a micro USB on other end)
- Operating Instructions
- US Warranty sheet
- Canada Warranty sheet
Sony BC-TRX reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony BC-TRX
Overview: The Sony BC-TRX battery charger is designed to charge many of the batteries used in Sony CyberShot cameras. It can accommodate several different series of batteries. It also comes with a USB cable that allows you to charge some cameras that charge via micro USB.
Compatibility: The battery charger can be used to charge Sony InfoLithium X, N, G, D, T, R, and K-series batteries. It should not be used to charge Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad) or Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries. (See below for specific compatible batteries and charging times.)
Retractable AC Plugs: The Sony BC-TRX has a folding 2-prong AC plug on the back of the unit.
USB Output: The charger has a Type A USB port that can be used with the supplied USB cable to power or charge devices that have a micro USB port. A switch on the charger lets you switch between battery charge and USB power.
Charging Indicators: The BC-TRX features 4 charging status indicator lamps, so you can easily view the progress and status of your battery's charge. One LED indicates whether or not the battery is charging, and the remaining three LEDs indicate the level of the charge: 0 LEDs=0-30% charge, 1 LED=30-60% charge, 2 LEDs=60-90% charge, and 3 LEDs=90% - full charge.
Charging Time: The following table shows the charging time (in minutes) for a completely discharged battery pack:
|Battery Pack||NP-BX1 |
|Full Charge Time||135||90||110||125||130||130||190||180|
- Input Rating: 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 11 W (power consumption)
- Output Rating:
- Battery Charge: 4.2 V DC, 860 mA
- USB Power: 5.0 V DC, 1500 mA
- Weight: 3.7 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked