- cable protector for DSC-RX0 ultra-compact camera
- keeps HDMI and USB cables securely attached to camera
- prevents stress on cable ports
- mounts directly to camera or to optional cage
- withstands loads of up to 1 lb. 3.5 oz.
- 1-3/16"W x 15/16"H x 2-1/4"D
- weight: 1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CPTR1
What's in the box:
- Cable Protector for select Sony cameras
- Operating Instructions
- Safety Notice
More details on the Sony CPT-R1
Overview: The CPT-R1 is a Cable Protector, designed exclusively for the DSC-RX0 Ultra Compact Digital Camera. This cable protector screws to the bottom of the RX0 camera's tripod thread. Up to 2 cables, up to 5mm in diameter, can be held in place to prevent accidental disconnection. When using the CPT-R1 cable protector with the DSC-RX0, the memory card protector, furnished with the camera, should be used to prevent the memory card from accidentally falling out.
Dimensions: The CPT-R1 has the following dimensions: Width 1.171", Height 1.08", Depth 2.217".