About the Sony LBG-H1
Keep your Airpeak S1 airborne
Running out of juice too early on an aerial shoot can cause delays and setbacks. With a battery charger on hand, you can keep your Sony Airpeak S1 quadcopter in the air longer, helping you get more work done faster. This extra hub lets you continuously charge up to two Airpeak S1 batteries at once, making sure you're ready to go for your next project.
- battery charger for Sony Airpeak S1 flight batteries
- charges up to two batteries simultaneously
- 5-3/8"W x 2-5/8"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 12.3 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LBGH1
What's in the box:
- Charging hub
- AC power adapter (attached 59" DC cable)
- 59" AC power cord
- Operating Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Sony LBG-H1
Sony Airpeak S1 Battery Charger: The Sony Airpeak S1 Battery Charger (LBG-H1) charges the battery pack that comes with Sony's Airpeak S1 aerial drone and one additional Sony Airpeak S1 Battery (LBP-HS1 - sold separately), for a total of two battery packs. You can insert two of Sony AirPeak S1 Batteries into the LBG-H1 Battery Charger, but only one battery can be charged at a time (not both simultaneously). After one battery pack is fully charged, the other battery will start charging. It takes approximately one hour to charge one Sony Airpeak S1 Battery.
- Power Requirements: 100V-240V, 2.45A, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 19.5V, 8.21A
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit